+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brexit thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brexit thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You obviously don't work for a hedge fund or as a currency trader!
    You are, as ever, enormously astute. I so much respect your posts on here, by the way. And you still have the energy to challenge a certain person on here that I gave up on some time time ago.......

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You are, as ever, enormously astute. I so much respect your posts on here, by the way. And you still have the energy to challenge a certain person on here that I gave up on some time time ago.......
    You had no option other than to give up, as you were digging yourself into an increasingly deeper hole. Tip: next time avoid being on the same side as Michael Avenatti

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You had no option other than to give up, as you were digging yourself into an increasingly deeper hole. Tip: next time avoid being on the same side as Michael Avenatti
    Yeah, look whats happened to you with Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yeah, look whats happened to you with Donald Trump.
    What happened?

What happened?
    Nothing, despite everything. I think that is Bob's point!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Nothing, despite everything. I think that is Bob's point!
    From where did you get the idea that nothing is happening?

From where did you get the idea that nothing is happening?
    Your right for a change, let me rephrase what I originally said.

What happened?

Lots, the more that gets revealed about Trump's henchmen, the closer this leads to Trump and the more manic Trump gets on his twitter feed the more sycophantic and apologetic WB becomes!

That better?

Your usual self-deluded bollocks.

Your usual self-deluded bollocks.
    Talking of self-delusion, you're the one who fell for the scam!

Talking of self-delusion, you're the one who fell for the scam!
    I didn't fall for any scam. I merely stated that Kavanaugh was unsuitable for the office he was seeking. I won't bother following up on any reply you may post as you twist and turn and misrepresent poster's positions whilst posting bollocks that you are challenged about and do everything you can to squirm out of. I caught you out several times myself but your ego probably prevented you from realising. However, it's great to see Cyril embarrassing you on almost a daily basis.

I didn't fall for any scam. I merely stated that Kavanaugh was unsuitable for the office he was seeking. I won't bother following up on any reply you may post as you twist and turn and misrepresent poster's positions whilst posting bollocks that you are challenged about and do everything you can to squirm out of. I caught you out several times myself but your ego probably prevented you from realising. However, it's great to see Cyril embarrassing you on almost a daily basis.
    So Kavanaugh shouldn't have defended himself against all of those dodgy allegations?

What has Cyril embarrassed me on? This game is far from over, and if Cyril is right, then so is the fake news media, as he just repeats everything that they say

So Kavanaugh shouldn't have defended himself against all of those dodgy allegations?

What has Cyril embarrassed me on? This game is far from over, and if Cyril is right, then so is the fake news media, as he just repeats everything that they say
    An astute observation. He desperately wants to keep believing the state is his friend. Try not to take him too seriously. Humour him like a daft but harmless distant cousin you occasionally have to endure at family gatherings.

Wouldn't be surprised if Thumper will be getting another new SC judge pretty soon, RGB has already declared she's retiring in January, that's presuming of course that she's not already on ice and is just being held back for a suitable event, what happened to that Kav geezer was disgusting, his life was played out to the world just because they never thought she would lose, he will have had 3 picks when she's gone, they managed to arkancide Scalise, not sure they would be able arkancide 3 more after 2020 assuming they win, I would guess that Bernie would have won it by a distance, if the Barry Soetoro/ Clinton/Bush NWO dynasty had allowed the democratic process to take place.

Your usual self-delusional bollocks.