+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit thread

Re: Brexit thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Lardy has already been down the path that you are blindly following. Didn't it cross your mind to compare notes?
    You must like the odd post when Organ doesn't patronise you I guess!

May says she is going to stand down before the 2022 election. It won't really matter though, as she will have already handed over power to those nice people in Brussels by then.

May says she is going to stand down before the 2022 election. It won't really matter though, as she will have already handed over power to those nice people in Brussels by then.
    Sometimes iits what you don't know that really matters 😉

I think this is a very good article.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...or-complacency

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think this is a very good article.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...or-complacency
    Yes it is , I think the UK has lead a charmed life in the European zone and now were self destructing, they must be chuckling on the continent .

So Kavanaugh shouldn't have defended himself against all of those dodgy allegations?

What has Cyril embarrassed me on? This game is far from over, and if Cyril is right, then so is the fake news media, as he just repeats everything that they say

Wouldn't be surprised if Thumper will be getting another new SC judge pretty soon, RGB has already declared she's retiring in January, that's presuming of course that she's not already on ice and is just being held back for a suitable event, what happened to that Kav geezer was disgusting, his life was played out to the world just because they never thought she would lose, he will have had 3 picks when she's gone, they managed to arkancide Scalise, not sure they would be able arkancide 3 more after 2020 assuming they win, I would guess that Bernie would have won it by a distance, if the Barry Soetoro/ Clinton/Bush NWO dynasty had allowed the democratic process to take place.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if Thumper will be getting another new SC judge pretty soon, RGB has already declared she's retiring in January, that's presuming of course that she's not already on ice and is just being held back for a suitable event, what happened to that Kav geezer was disgusting, his life was played out to the world just because they never thought she would lose, he will have had 3 picks when she's gone, they managed to arkancide Scalise, not sure they would be able arkancide 3 more after 2020 assuming they win, I would guess that Bernie would have won it by a distance, if the Barry Soetoro/ Clinton/Bush NWO dynasty had allowed the democratic process to take place.
    Why are these Donald Trump posts going in a Brexit thread when there is already a separate thread on Trump?????????

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Why are these Donald Trump posts going in a Brexit thread when there is already a separate thread on Trump?????????
    That thought occurred to me as well - anyway, something to get the thread back on subject.

https://www.indy100.com/article/brex...lke-eu-8687356

That thought occurred to me as well - anyway, something to get the thread back on subject.

https://www.indy100.com/article/brex...lke-eu-8687356
    How rude, we never make funny of Germans or Germany.

Bullies!!!

Thankfully we hold all the cards in the negotiations, should only be a matter of time before they come begging for a free trade agreement.

'Vollpfosten' has been translated as 'dumbass', which is very American. I would suggest that 'total plank(s)' would be a tad more British, old fruits.

So it’s talk of putting the army on standby today.
    These sunlit uplands of Brexit just get better and better fair play!

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    So it’s talk of putting the army on standby today.
    These sunlit uplands of Brexit just get better and better fair play!
    just to stop you remainers from throwing your toys out of the pram if we leave without a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    just to stop you remainers from throwing your toys out of the pram if we leave without a deal.
    All part of the long game .

A guy I sit opposite has been talking on and off about getting an Irish passport for a few months, he qualifies via family connections. Obviously I assumed he was a remainer, nope! Turns out he thought long and hard but decided to vote Brexit.

Is there any way I can convince the Irish government not to give him a passport?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    A guy I sit opposite has been talking on and off about getting an Irish passport for a few months, he qualifies via family connections. Obviously I assumed he was a remainer, nope! Turns out he thought long and hard but decided to vote Brexit.

Is there any way I can convince the Irish government not to give him a passport?
    I had a similar conversation when someone asked me if our family had Irish parentage :

I said why .

They replied I want an Irish passport , because of Brexit.

I asked why ,

They replied to go holiday.

I replied ,really ?

When did the Daily Mail become a leftist newspaper?

Brexit was a cross party vote I'm informed ?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    To be fair to the guy in the first clip, he was very decisive with his I don't know answer to the last question he was asked and he came a distant second to the bloke in the other clip in the who's the biggest pompous prat out of the two competition.

See sterling heading upwards, someone knows something ,rumours that May's deal is being flexed .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    See sterling heading upwards, someone knows something ,rumours that May's deal is being flexed .
    Don't think it is that. Extension of Article 50 seems likely allowing for some better options and crushing the possibility of no deal. Odds on Betfair exchange of leaving on 29th March is 4/1, that doesn't sound like a deal likely to be voted through to me...

“My father, Reginald Francois, was a D-day veteran,” he thundered to the news cameras on Friday, shortly before ripping up the aforementioned document. “He never submitted to bullying by any German. Neither will his son.”

Surely even some of those of a pro-Brexit persuasion must be embarrassed by this sort of shite from one of their standard bearers. (Or maybe not...)

What a dreadful individual, I've been convinced for a while half of these quotes are done in a alcoholic stupor.

Brexit solved :

Irish ministers have dismissed a suggestion from a radio presenter that the best way to end the Brexit impasse is for an “Irexit” which would see the country leave the EU to join the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Brexit solved :

Irish ministers have dismissed a suggestion from a radio presenter that the best way to end the Brexit impasse is for an “Irexit” which would see the country leave the EU to join the UK.

John Humphries said it the other day in the most condescending arsehole type of way imaginable.