+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit thread

Re: Brexit thread

Brexit has become too toxic to discuss, this isn't going to end well.

Whatever one's views on Brexit it is an almighty nightmare now....

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Whatever one's views on Brexit it is an almighty nightmare now....
    You obviously don't work for a hedge fund or as a currency trader!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You obviously don't work for a hedge fund or as a currency trader!
    You are, as ever, enormously astute. I so much respect your posts on here, by the way. And you still have the energy to challenge a certain person on here that I gave up on some time time ago.......

You are, as ever, enormously astute. I so much respect your posts on here, by the way. And you still have the energy to challenge a certain person on here that I gave up on some time time ago.......
    You had no option other than to give up, as you were digging yourself into an increasingly deeper hole. Tip: next time avoid being on the same side as Michael Avenatti

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You had no option other than to give up, as you were digging yourself into an increasingly deeper hole. Tip: next time avoid being on the same side as Michael Avenatti
    Yeah, look whats happened to you with Donald Trump.

From what I gathered earlier from the radio, today's postponed vote must occur on or before January 21 next. That gives ample time for the central banking cartel to drop the pound to euro rate to parity or below to scare the plebs $hitless with full-time doom-monger Carney a certainty to interject with further tales of woe.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yeah, look whats happened to you with Donald Trump.
    What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    From what I gathered earlier from the radio, today's postponed vote must occur on or before January 21 next. That gives ample time for the central banking cartel to drop the pound to euro rate to parity or below to scare the plebs $hitless with full-time doom-monger Carney a certainty to interject with further tales of woe.
    Apart from the fact that the Government no longer has to make a statement on No Deal by 21st January as it met its commitment to make a statement on the political declaration previously and May ran scared from Parliamentarians not plebs then this argument has a lot to commend it.

What happened?
    Nothing, despite everything. I think that is Bob's point!

Nothing, despite everything. I think that is Bob's point!
    From where did you get the idea that nothing is happening?

May's deal or no deal decision being stalled after 2.5 years of this tedious saga was probably the script from the off. Some contrived crisis is required to swing the vote. Bombing the pound's value on FX fits the bill.

From where did you get the idea that nothing is happening?
    Your right for a change, let me rephrase what I originally said.

What happened?

Lots, the more that gets revealed about Trump's henchmen, the closer this leads to Trump and the more manic Trump gets on his twitter feed the more sycophantic and apologetic WB becomes!

That better?

Your right for a change, let me rephrase what I originally said.

What happened?

Lots, the more that gets revealed about Trump's henchmen, the closer this leads to Trump and the more manic Trump gets on his twitter feed the more sycophantic and apologetic WB becomes!

That better?
    Thanks for the update, I look forward to seeing your version of events unfold.

Your usual self-deluded bollocks.

Your usual self-delusional bollocks.

Your usual self-deluded bollocks.
    Talking of self-delusion, you're the one who fell for the scam!

Talking of self-delusion, you're the one who fell for the scam!
    I didn't fall for any scam. I merely stated that Kavanaugh was unsuitable for the office he was seeking. I won't bother following up on any reply you may post as you twist and turn and misrepresent poster's positions whilst posting bollocks that you are challenged about and do everything you can to squirm out of. I caught you out several times myself but your ego probably prevented you from realising. However, it's great to see Cyril embarrassing you on almost a daily basis.

I didn't fall for any scam. I merely stated that Kavanaugh was unsuitable for the office he was seeking. I won't bother following up on any reply you may post as you twist and turn and misrepresent poster's positions whilst posting bollocks that you are challenged about and do everything you can to squirm out of. I caught you out several times myself but your ego probably prevented you from realising. However, it's great to see Cyril embarrassing you on almost a daily basis.
    So Kavanaugh shouldn't have defended himself against all of those dodgy allegations?

What has Cyril embarrassed me on? This game is far from over, and if Cyril is right, then so is the fake news media, as he just repeats everything that they say

So Kavanaugh shouldn't have defended himself against all of those dodgy allegations?

What has Cyril embarrassed me on? This game is far from over, and if Cyril is right, then so is the fake news media, as he just repeats everything that they say
    An astute observation. He desperately wants to keep believing the state is his friend. Try not to take him too seriously. Humour him like a daft but harmless distant cousin you occasionally have to endure at family gatherings.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    An astute observation. He desperately wants to keep believing the state is his friend. Try not to take him too seriously. Humour him like a daft but harmless distant cousin you occasionally have to endure at occasional family gatherings.
    I am sad that I was not living a rather meaningless life until wandering into a cinema showing a Warner Brothers blockbuster starring Keanu Reeves. If I had not only would it have given me purpose and direction but also the superpower to see what other lesser beings could not see (plus a free lifelong subscription to Info-Wars and Sputnik).

I am sad that I was not living a rather meaningless life until wandering into a cinema showing a Warner Brothers blockbuster starring Keanu Reeves. If I had not only would it have given me purpose and direction but also the superpower to see what other lesser beings could not see (plus a free lifelong subscription to Info-Wars and Sputnik).
    Lardy has already been down the path that you are blindly following. Didn't it cross your mind to compare notes?