Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
There you go again accusing, its a sign that a person has lost a debate, you said and I quote ''Some people are saying that it will be the end of the Conservatives too. I very much doubt it on both counts.''
I said in response ''What the end of the national party of England, oh dear.'' And you then said '' Your anti-English rants at every turn are so very predictable.''
Saying ''What the end of the national party of England, oh dear.'' is not an anti English rant, only a snowflake would think that and the only person ranting is you.
If you want to debate with me I deal in facts, figures and witness statements if you don't like such evidence used to back up an argument then don't bother commenting on my posts.
I could copy and paste a lot of comments you have made that are not based on facts, figures and witness statements on the one hand (and many which contain anti-English comments) and on the other hand you are the one who used the snowflake comment. Hardly consistent with your self-description conveying how rational and evidential you are in debate.