+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brexit thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brexit thread

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Immigration, Wales is overrun with white flight immigration from the other side of the Dyke, there is next to no independent media in Wales and the poor had no choice but to vote against the status quo.
    I'm not sure which white flight immigration , or other side of the Dyke, you are referring too,but deeper in the Welsh valleys I think ,there is some very deep routed anti Europe feeling ,and you do them a disservice by suggesting they are following some ""little Ingurlanders " who yearn for some old sort of Empire .

I would agree that does exist in some part of the poorer parts of England , you probably know that anyway .

Re: Brexit thread

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm not sure which white flight immigration , or other side of the Dyke, you are referring too,but deeper in the Welsh valleys I think ,there is some very deep routed anti Europe feeling ,and you do them a disservice by suggesting they are following some ""little Ingurlanders " who yearn for some old sort of Empire .

I would agree that does exist in some part of the poorer parts of England , you probably know that anyway .
    You are not sure because the Brit Nat media in Wales rarely points out that Wales is getting overrun with white flight Ingerlanders from the other side of the bridge, this fact skews the voting figures for Wales.