Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
I don't have your "background knowledge", but I can certainly accept the notion that there are anti Trump and anti Brexit forces about that are out to stop them and in most cases I would guess money is the motivation behind their actions. However, even you have to accept that, for now at least, it is Trump who has staffers and associates that are being jailed and pleading guilty to or being charged with offences, mostly financial in nature, and it is the Leave campaign that has been fined for and is being investigated for electoral irregularities.

I actually read all of that Brandon Smith article that Organ posted a link to and found it more plausible than I expected it to be - I've always had a feeling that the 2008 crash was still going on in many ways. However, despite your claims to be "on the fence" regarding the alternative theory outlined in Smith's article to the one you mostly post about, your actions over a period of years, show that you are anything but neutral on the subjects which interest you.

You are completely one sided in what you post. Nothing wrong with that, most of us are much the same as you, but I've not come across many who claim to be a neutral observer of events in the manner you do, when it's as plain as the nose on your face that you are anything but that.

Anyway, despite the fact that the pair of you sometimes appear to be kindred spirits on here, the truth is that for one of you to be right regarding, for example, Trump, the other one has to be spectacularly wrong. It's like Leave voters with Brexit saying that they all voted for the same thing - while the goal was the same, the methods by which they think we arrive at that goal tend to differ greatly.
Where Smith's article is hosted - http://www.alt-market.com/articles/3...gineered-crash - he joins the discussion thread beneath to expand somewhat.

I've posted the following quote several times previously around here. Denis Healey wrote it in one of his books: 'World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, whether it is to do with national issues or commerce; and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings'. I was going to post it unsourced as my own words in the New Zealand shootings thread on the other side hoping to draw in one or more of the Noddies who are banging on about conspiracy theories as a knee-jerk against anything they haven't been trained to believe before informing them of its origin and just who Healey really was. But decided not to as it wasn't the time or place.

Smith did indeed predict Brexit and a Trump win. He also dismissed him as another Whitehouse globalist stooge who'd be installed to distract, divide, polarise and, most importantly, be the patsy for a calamitous economic meltdown.