+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: Brexit thread

Re: Brexit thread

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    There you go again accusing, its a sign that a person has lost a debate, you said and I quote ''Some people are saying that it will be the end of the Conservatives too. I very much doubt it on both counts.''
    I said in response ''What the end of the national party of England, oh dear.'' And you then said '' Your anti-English rants at every turn are so very predictable.''
    Saying ''What the end of the national party of England, oh dear.'' is not an anti English rant, only a snowflake would think that and the only person ranting is you.
    If you want to debate with me I deal in facts, figures and witness statements if you don't like such evidence used to back up an argument then don't bother commenting on my posts.
    I could copy and paste a lot of comments you have made that are not based on facts, figures and witness statements on the one hand (and many which contain anti-English comments) and on the other hand you are the one who used the snowflake comment. Hardly consistent with your self-description conveying how rational and evidential you are in debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I could copy and paste a lot of comments you have made that are not based on facts, figures and witness statements on the one hand (and many which contain anti-English comments) and on the other hand you are the one who used the snowflake comment. Hardly consistent with your self-description conveying how rational and evidential you are in debate.
    Feel free to carry on and copy and paste away since you are clearly so interested in my posts, but if you think you can make accusations and not get a comment back in return then you need to think again.

All this chatter about not having a second vote or we can't allow the UK to be part of the EU elections may become an opportunity for a sort of proxy referendum vote , to confirm there's a will to still leave or a rise in to stay . (Trouble is what ticket would the Tories or Labour run on )

If we see a big vote rise appear for UKIP in these new Euro elections , as they did in the Cameron era (which forced this upon us) it would once again be at the expense of Labour and Tory votes.

Didn't UKIP come first in the last Euro election ?? .

We certainly saw a swing rise in Newport West last night to UKIP ,which has always been a Labour stronghold.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    All this chatter about not having a second vote or we can't allow the UK to be part of the EU elections may become an opportunity for a sort of proxy referendum vote , to confirm there's a will to still leave or a rise in to stay . (Trouble is what ticket would the Tories or Labour run on )
    They could run on a "Britain Strongest" ticket or the BS ticket for short

I can see it now, Corbyn and May sharing a platform and asking voters to support their BS politics. I can't wait to hear about the new BS deal!

How do we feel about this boys and girls?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47833702#_=_

May be too late, but renew quick if like me you're a proud EU citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post

No thanks, looking forward to my nice new blue one, with Rule Brittania upon it .

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post

I have a new EU passport, got it December just gone

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I have a new EU passport, got it December just gone
    You may find yourself marginalized when re entering the UK

You may find yourself marginalized when re entering the UK
    I just hope we do not try and enter the UK in the state we got back to hotel last night

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Feel free to carry on and copy and paste away since you are clearly so interested in my posts, but if you think you can make accusations and not get a comment back in return then you need to think again.
    You are most welcome to comment at any time as it's a message board after all. I don't harbour grudges and have no wish to give anyone a hard time, you included, old fruit.

A typical contribution from Trump. Completely wrong and designed to cause trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    A typical contribution from Trump. Completely wrong and designed to cause trouble.

Somehow the pub bore his opinions straight from The Sun (or whatever American version)
    is the President of the USA.
    What a world we live in!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Go Donny , Go Donny ,GO ,GO,GO

Go Donny , Go Donny ,GO ,GO,GO
    Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Cheers that's cleared everything up .

Loves a flow chart .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    More food to nash on

""Brexit Party led by Nigel Farage on course for shock win in EU elections, poll finds"