+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brexit thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brexit thread

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Our UK government is a shower of sh*t. Even before we talk about the external interference in our democratic process and illegal campaigning by one side, who can truly argue for "taking back control" when this is the result? And Farage travelling around Europe begging EU politicians to block what is now UK government policy?!? The worst thing is that we haven't really started to experience the consequences of Brexit just yet, but can anyone remember a time before this arguing and ugly debate and can anyone see a time when it's stopped and we're back as good a position as we were before Cameron warned about chaos with Ed Milliband?
    This is all irrelevant, they are going against the will of the people. I have never come across such a bunch of sore losers in my entire life. Anybody who even thinks about voting after this is a mug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    This is all irrelevant, they are going against the will of the people. I have never come across such a bunch of sore losers in my entire life. Anybody who even thinks about voting after this is a mug.
    A democracy has rules - you can't complain about it being thrown on a bonfire and ignore those who break the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    A democracy has rules - you can't complain about it being thrown on a bonfire and ignore those who break the law.
    If the media were to be believed then I would agree with you.

If the media were to be believed then I would agree with you.
    You don't believe the Leave side broke the law? Bit harsh to fine them, then.

You don't believe the Leave side broke the law? Bit harsh to fine them, then.
    In my opinion, Brexit and MAGA are one and the the same. In fact, both campaigns worked together on a unified strategy. But the opposition also had a strategy, and we have learned a lot about it due to the unravelling of their Russia collusion operation. Without derailing this thread, do you think it's possible that a parrellel anti-Brexit operation was underway here too?

In my opinion, Brexit and MAGA are one and the the same. In fact, both campaigns worked together on a unified strategy. But the opposition also had a strategy, and we have learned a lot about it due to the unravelling of their Russia collusion operation. Without derailing this thread, do you think it's possible that a parrellel anti-Brexit operation was underway here too?
    I asked you a yes/no question and I get this. It's my fault; I should know better.

I asked you a yes/no question and I get this. It's my fault; I should know better.
    how do you debate with a man who’s done and knows everything

You simply can't make it a yes/no type of question, as there are too many players involved at all levels. I am not taking sides, just observing from a distance. All I know is there are people who are prepared to stop Brexit by any means, as there were people who were prepared to stop Trump. The difference is what has happened in the US is slowly being exposed, and we may yet get to see how long these tenticles are. Organ will have little trouble understanding the point I am trying to make, but I will admit it is fairly complex topic if you don't have a bit of background knowledge.