+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: My one hope for the Leicester game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: My one hope for the Leicester game

My one hope is that the entire crowd will be respectful in the minute's silence before the game. If history is a guide to the future this might not happen as there is nearly always a few idiots who have to make a noise. After that they can make as much noise as they like.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    My one hope is that the entire crowd will be respectful in the minute's silence before the game. If history is a guide to the future this might not happen as there is nearly always a few idiots who have to make a noise. After that they can make as much noise as they like.
    Its people in the concourse that can be a issue. Or those coming in from the concourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    When was the last time this happened? As Hilts said the only time I've ever heard noise in recent years is from the concourse, then the bright sparks voicing their disapproval with moans and shushes. If there is a noise from the concourse don't make it worse by moaning and shushing!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    When was the last time this happened? As Hilts said the only time I've ever heard noise in recent years is from the concourse, then the bright sparks voicing their disapproval with moans and shushes. If there is a noise from the concourse don't make it worse by moaning and shushing!
    This ^

Happens a lot. People do like to display their respect like a badge nowadays.

Me and my mates were chatting as we walked into a pub on a Saturday evening, completely unaware of a minutes silence at the beginning of a rugger match, this was a good two or three weeks before Armistice Day. We weren’t even given a seconds opportunity to realise what was going on before some gobby fat cow in an egg shirt yells “show some bloody respect” at the top of her voice across the pub.
    Classy