+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Spooky on Hallowe’en

Spooky on Hallowe’en

Just read on a Leicester forum that the last game Leicester City played before King Power took over was our play off semi final win against them at CCS, now their first game without the head of King Power is ............. strange how things turn out if the poster is correct.

Re: Spooky on Hallowe’en

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Just read on a Leicester forum that the last game Leicester City played before King Power took over was our play off semi final win against them at CCS, now their first game without the head of King Power is ............. strange how things turn out if the poster is correct.

.....great night..we actually lost 3.2

We did, the night of Gabor Gypes rugby tackle wasn’t it?

Nope, we won that game 2-1 earlier in the year.
    The 3-2 game was after we beat them 1-0 away with that stunning Whitt’s free kick in our just as stunning yellow kit.
    It was a night to forget for our defence as Steve Howard ruined us but our attack was just as potent. A great advert for championship football and one of the best games I’ve ever seen live.
    We won on penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    The 3-2 game was after we beat them 1-0 away with that stunning Whitt’s free kick in our just as stunning yellow kit.
    It was a night to forget for our defence as Steve Howard ruined us but our attack was just as potent. A great advert for championship football and one of the best games I’ve ever seen live.
    We won on penalties.
    It was a hell of a game, wasn’t it !

That was one of my faourite goals experiences live, that Whitts free kick. Heard it ping the post. And I swear we caused an earthquake!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    That was one of my faourite goals experiences live, that Whitts free kick. Heard it ping the post. And I swear we caused an earthquake!
    Last minute away game for me, it was so worth it.

I hurt my shins on the seat in front when we scored as we surged forward to celebrate. Great memories

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    That ground was definitely moving after that goal, you could feel the vibration underfoot. Great away day out, thought we were certainly going up!!!!!

Last minute away game for me, it was so worth it.
    Indeed, what a finish

Now that was a tackle

We won on penalties.
    He was a twat he seemed to score every game he played against us, going back to the gypes tackle that is probably my favourite atmosphere at CCS remember Quinn was a demon that night