+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We need to win on Saturday.

We need to win on Saturday.

There were never going to be any easy games and now we supposedly have two at home.
    I don’t think so.
    Taking points of Leicester and Brighton will be difficult but also a real indicator of whether we have a chance of premiership survival.
    Hopefully the boys can do it.

Re: We need to win on Saturday.

Absolutely. What's happened in Leceister is a terrible tragedy. However, come 3pm on Saturday, it'll be purely about the football.

On the last two occasions they've been down, I've bumped into some cracking Leicester fans though.

Re: We need to win on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Absolutely. What's happened in Leceister is a terrible tragedy. However, come 3pm on Saturday, it'll be purely about the football.

On the last two occasions they've been down, I've bumped into some cracking Leicester fans though.
    Always had a good reception at Leicester, used the same pub near the ground for years, great welcome, good food and beer. It's one of those places I go back to whenever we play them due to the reception we get.

Hopefully we can give them a good welcome on Saturday, but once that whistle goes for kick off, I hope their fans hate every minute of the game.