+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What cretin(s) is/are responsible for TWO sporting events being held in Cardiff at the same time....

Re: What cretin(s) is/are responsible for TWO sporting events being held in Cardiff at the same time....

Wouldn't think we hosted the champions league final

Re: What cretin(s) is/are responsible for TWO sporting events being held in Cardiff at the same time....

They move our match.

On here: "why are we being moved for the egg, a disgrace"

Lot of horror stories but I've always found it OK to drink in town on rugby match days, not every single bar is full of the cowboy hat type. Shopping is a breeze as anyone else who would go into shop has been frightened off by the supposed chaos

Traffic getting in is harsh but then the m4 around Newport is a car park a few times every day, same as the city centre.

I do wish public transport would be improved but its only from having events and people coming into the city will funding ever be found for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Wouldn't think we hosted the champions league final
    Bet not many of that lot used public transport

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Bet not many of that lot used public transport
    Think you might be wrong pal, Cardiff's hotel room availability is very low, they will have had to stay somewhere, and in turn, get into the city.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That was one of the things mentioned - I think I'll go back to catching a train for the Brighton match.
    Don't forget it's an early start.

Theres a WWE event on as well.