+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad Boy of Brexit

Re: Bad Boy of Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Pro-EU banks or anti-EU banks?
    The one who is alledgedly deep in the crap, but is still busy taking the piss out of everybody on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The one who is alledgedly deep in the crap, but is still busy taking the piss out of everybody on Twitter.
    Jacob Wohl?

Some people on the left have political heroes like Nye Bevan for what he did to found the NHS. Others on the right favour Margaret Thatcher for what they see as her achievements in the 80s. It would appear though that self-proclaimed fence sitters are more drawn towards the likes of Donald Trump and Aaron Banks because of their ability to take the piss out of everybody on twitter.

Some people on the left have political heroes like Nye Bevan for what he did to found the NHS. Others on the right favour Margaret Thatcher for what they see as her achievements in the 80s. It would appear though that self-proclaimed fence sitters are more drawn towards the likes of Donald Trump and Aaron Banks because of their ability to take the piss out of everybody on twitter.
    Well, he's certainly not cowering away and gone into hiding!

Well, he's certainly not cowering away and gone into hiding!
    Michael Avenatti is tweeting away, allegedly he is deep in the crap. It is really a struggle at times to understand the coherence of the points you make as the contradictions just keep on piling up.

Michael Avenatti is tweeting away, allegedly he is deep in the crap. It is really a struggle at times to understand the coherence of the points you make as the contradictions just keep on piling up.
    Why do you bring Avenatti into it? We are talking about the bad boy.

All the usual crowd are telling Banks he's finally done for, and he's giving them loads of banter back. It's business as usual.

Why do you bring Avenatti into it? We are talking about the bad boy.

All the usual crowd are telling Banks he's finally done for, and he's giving them loads of banter back. It's business as usual.
    Ah, that word again - it's just "banter" is it.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...disinformation

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Ah, that word again - it's just "banter" is it.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...disinformation
    On Twitter, yes it is, and that is the context of my comment. I don't know what else you would call it, it's certainly not constructive dialogue, so I'm sticking with banter.

Can't be too harsh on the guy, every man of the people gets a bit muddled when talking about their offshore holding companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Can't be too harsh on the guy, every man of the people gets a bit muddled when talking about their offshore holding companies.
    He's a ghastly little chap .

OK I will continue following this thread for further updates.

I already follow the "bad boys" on Twitter, along with Alastair Campbell, Gavin Esler, Louise Mensch, the "BBC journalists", the "Guardian journalists", and a few other assorted characters. Some of the exchanges are hillarious, very entertaining indeed.
    I used to follow the Corona man when I was young ,waiting for a moment to grab a naughty bottle of pop

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I used to follow the Corona man when I was young ,waiting for a moment to grab a naughty bottle of pop
    Do you remember 'Gayday' lemonade?