+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leicester Tribute

Re: Leicester Tribute

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    At no point have I mentioned the other people as I'm not bothered by them either
    Suppose the shoe was on the other foot and there had been a major tragedy affecting us, would you not be bothered if the opposition fans at our next game didn't give a shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Suppose the shoe was on the other foot and there had been a major tragedy affecting us, would you not be bothered if the opposition fans at our next game didn't give a shit?
    No, as long as they didn't take the piss about it.

No, as long as they didn't take the piss about it.
    Whereas I quite like the idea of all football fans coming together over something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Whereas I quite like the idea of all football fans coming together over something like this.
    Yeah, it's about time. Better than hurling bricks at each other innit.

I'm not angry, I'm indifferent.

I honestly don't understand apart from the minutes silence the need for flags, half/half scarves, joining in 60th minute scarf waiving etc. I'll observe the silence and happy to do so, but the big flag thing smacks of trying to look good for the cameras rather than anything else in my opinion.
    Me too. It was a terrible accident . Where do we stop? Lets show a bit of respect with a minutes silence .Keep it dignified.

I honestly don't understand apart from the minutes silence the need for flags, half/half scarves, joining in 60th minute scarf waiving etc. I'll observe the silence and happy to do so, but the big flag thing smacks of trying to look good for the cameras rather than anything else in my opinion.
    ^^This

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Me too. It was a terrible accident . Where do we stop? Lets show a bit of respect with a minutes silence .Keep it dignified.
    ^^and this

For what it's worth I think it shows a touch of class.

Different circumstances but I remember when we played Ipswich in the last game at Ninian and towards the end of the game they unfurled a big banner which read "Keep on standing" which I thought was a really nice touch. They could have come along and taken the piss as some fans would have done but instead they contributed to the occasion as we are today.

Its amusing to see the people who don't care going to the trouble to tell everybody that they don't care. If the truth be known, I don't don't care that they don't care!