+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hope Vincent Tan is at Saturday's game...

Hope Vincent Tan is at Saturday's game...

Remember he said, “It is hard to find words at this time to express how deeply shocked and saddened I am by Saturday’s tragedy. My thoughts, prayers and condolences are with the family of Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha and the families of all those who lost their lives. Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha was a man I knew personally: an honest and caring man of virtue and integrity. I considered him a friend and somebody for whom I had the utmost respect and admiration. Such tragedies put the game of football into perspective. But it is our common bond that will now unite the football family in a time of such grief and adversity. We will all stand in support alongside our brothers and sisters in Leicester.”

It would be good to see him in the Directors Box and would add a little to his growing stature with City fans imo.

Re: Hope Vincent Tan is at Saturday's game...

I'd be very surprised if he wasn't there

It would be good for Vincent Tan to be there and underscore all the gestures of support and respect for Leicester from our club and the fans.

I think I'm right in saying that Tan is no longer a jinx, and it is now possible for us to win with him in attendance?

In Warnock's press conference (or at least in the WOL summary) he said that the chairman (Mehmet Dalman) would be laying a wreath on the pitch with his Leicester counterpart before the match.

But once the whistle goes, no distractions. This is a game we want to win - it is no friendly!

He's more likely to be at the funeral in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Remember he said, “It is hard to find words at this time to express how deeply shocked and saddened I am by Saturday’s tragedy. My thoughts, prayers and condolences are with the family of Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha and the families of all those who lost their lives. Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha was a man I knew personally: an honest and caring man of virtue and integrity. I considered him a friend and somebody for whom I had the utmost respect and admiration. Such tragedies put the game of football into perspective. But it is our common bond that will now unite the football family in a time of such grief and adversity. We will all stand in support alongside our brothers and sisters in Leicester.”

It would be good to see him in the Directors Box and would add a little to his growing stature with City fans imo.
    Unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    He could easily be at both. The funeral goes on for about a week.

It would be lovely to see him here, as some have said, "it might endear him to some of the doubters"

Little point though, "Vinny" ain't seen us win at home, this season, or last season !!!!