+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Everton tickets

Everton tickets

Have tickets been sent out yet? Bought mine straight away when they went on sale but not had it in the post. Liverpool ticket arrived the day after purchse on eticketing.

Re: Everton tickets

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Have tickets been sent out yet? Bought mine straight away when they went on sale but not had it in the post. Liverpool ticket arrived the day after purchse on eticketing.
    Yes, got mine, ordered it as soon as they went on sale.

Thanks. Bit worried mine has gone missing in the post. Always had them in a day or three in the past.

Thanks. Bit worried mine has gone missing in the post. Always had them in a day or three in the past.
    I'm away, but mine arrived Wednesday according to the wife.

I have not recieved mine and I ordered them the day they went on sale online as well. Do not panic.

Quote Originally Posted by city1927 View Post
    I have not recieved mine and I ordered them the day they went on sale online as well. Do not panic.
    Mine has just arrived.....damaged envelope. Looked like it had been caught up in sorting equipment. Ticket is fine though.

Mine has just arrived.....damaged envelope. Looked like it had been caught up in sorting equipment. Ticket is fine though.
    Just got in now and mine has also arrived. So all good.

On general now - no restrictions, which I'm surprised at as I thought it would be one of the more popular ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    On general now - no restrictions, which I'm surprised at as I thought it would be one of the more popular ones.
    Chances are not enough supporters have managed the 2 or 3 aways this season to sell out the full allocation,without going on general sale. Should be a good turnout.

People losing heart in traveling long hours to watch us get hammered?
    700 left this morning, hopefully they will sell out.

Quote Originally Posted by KenfigBlues View Post
    People losing heart in traveling long hours to watch us get hammered?
    700 left this morning, hopefully they will sell out.
    Roadworks on the M5 and M6 plus Liverpool was the last away, may put some off travelling. And Christmas coming up.

My wife bought our tickets today, thinking that Everton was in London she was horrified when I said Liverpool "oh I wouldn't have booked mine if I knew that" dozy bugger. Women and football etc......

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    My wife bought our tickets today, thinking that Everton was in London she was horrified when I said Liverpool "oh I wouldn't have booked mine if I knew that" dozy bugger. Women and football etc......
    Strangely enough my wife thought Everton was in London as well. Not sure if it's a football thing or a geography.

Just bought another two

Enjoy London😁

Strangely enough my wife thought Everton was in London as well. Not sure if it's a football thing or a geography.
    Maybe they get it confused with the town of Evesham, which is no where near London either.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Maybe they get it confused with the town of Evesham, which is no where near London either.