I see this said so much on forums and social media etc amd whilst I agree, our problems run far deeper than this.

Our style of football is so desperate and out dated. You have to be comfortable on the ball in this league and be willing to stay on it if there is no option available.

Yesterday highlighted time and time again (yet again) how incapable we are of doing this.

We just panic every time we're on the ball and display no composure whatsoever. There is no variation in our play and second half in particular our forward players were just lined up on the Leicester back line just hoping for a lucky knock down!

We don't move the ball from side to side to create an overload for Josh Murphy but rather just give him the ball and say "go on lad take them all on!"

There was one situation which emphasised what I'm trying to say yesterday in the second half. The ball broke to Bobby Reid who is supposed to be one of our "footballers" (who I saw play outstanding for Bristol against Citeh and Man United) and he had players busting a gut to join in with him and even Bamba was racing up the pitch to support and Reid just lumped it into the channel!

I appreciate we under a massive disadvantage due to our spending and lack of resources but we've got to be a lot braver if we have any chance at all of staying up.