+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales squad announcement for Denmark and Albania

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Wales squad announcement for Denmark and Albania

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Anyone else embarrassed that there's not one City player in the squad?
    Other than Jazz, who’s nowhere near the city squad at the moment, who do we have that qualifies?

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    Other than Jazz, who’s nowhere near the city squad at the moment, who do we have that qualifies?
    Exactly, as the capital city club in the country and, historically, its best team it is a pathetic situation.

Exactly, as the capital city club in the country and, historically, its best team it is a pathetic situation.
    The situation makes the anti-English songs at CCS rather ironic.

I'm not as clued up as you on the youth players maybe you could double check and correct me if I'm wrong but checking the u21's squad from earlier this year I only noticed 3/18 was Cardiff players

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I'm not as clued up as you on the youth players maybe you could double check and correct me if I'm wrong but checking the u21's squad from earlier this year I only noticed 3/18 was Cardiff players
    Coxe and Harris were the only two in the last squad, Ashley Baker's there too but we released him earlier in the year (he's now a regular at Sheffield Wednesday). The current under-19 squad has five of the Academy lads though, would be six if Spence was fit.