+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official: On this day last year thread

Official: On this day last year thread

It seems to me that many of us across the political spectrum consider ourselves blessed with the gift of foresight, often claiming retrospectively that we were proved to be right. It might be fun if we looked back to what we were saying a year ago to see what became of those posts, right or wrong.

Only rule is it the post had to have been made on this very date one year ago.

Re: Official: On this day last year thread

OK I'll start. On 5th November 2017 WB said

Take a look at what's going on in SA right now, a major Clinton partner has just been arrested. Also keep an eye on the latest sealed dockets that are associated with the Mueller investigation, and possibly more revelations from Hollywood that could also be related. There are Las Vegas connections too, so things are starting to get interesting. and

It's only just starting to kick-off, everything up until now were just the prelims!

I've always given you the benefit of the doubt, but now you are coming across as a creepy slimey kent, Cyril the stalker!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    OK I'll start. On 5th November 2017 WB said

Take a look at what's going on in SA right now, a major Clinton partner has just been arrested. Also keep an eye on the latest sealed dockets that are associated with the Mueller investigation, and possibly more revelations from Hollywood that could also be related. There are Las Vegas connections too, so things are starting to get interesting. and

It's only just starting to kick-off, everything up until now were just the prelims!

There certainly were some interesting revelations from Hollywood.

The Spider-Man sequel was announced

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I've always given you the benefit of the doubt, but now you are coming across as a creepy slimey kent, Cyril the stalker!

Bookmarked 5/11/19

Blog Entries

Bookmarked 5/11/19

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I tried to bookmark one thing that Cyril the Stalker has contributed to this messaged board, but I couldn't find anything

Blog Entries

I tried to bookmark one thing that Cyril the Stalker has contributed to this messaged board, but I couldn't find anything

I think that many of those who voted and/or still support Remain are absolutely incensed by the prospect of leaving the EU. They can’t really express their anger in person as they no longer have any Leave friends. Facebook is an echo chamber, Twitter is populated by crazed mobs so the only “debate” they can have is on good old fashioned message boards.

I’ve seen these “debates” replicated on other (non-football) boards/forums of which I am a member. No one has changed their minds in two years. Trump, Peterson and Robinson are the Remainers’ bogeymen and they will barely countenance discussion of the issues surrounding these men, let alone entertain the thought that they may actually be right on some issues.

Cyril is a decent chap but taking part in gangstalking does not have a positive efffect on one’s psychological or emotional wellbeing. Wales Bales might be talking some shit but he is also writing a lot of truth.

It seems to me that many of us across the political spectrum consider ourselves blessed with the gift of foresight, often claiming retrospectively that we were proved to be right. It might be fun if we looked back to what we were saying a year ago to see what became of those posts, right or wrong.

Only rule is it the post had to have been made on this very date one year ago.
    How would one start to find out such details, are you monitoring us ??.

I talk crap most of the time ,but good crap .??

Just read all of my 8,238 posts can't locate the date or time ,I'm doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    I think that many of those who voted and/or still support Remain are absolutely incensed by the prospect of leaving the EU. They can’t really express their anger in person as they no longer have any Leave friends. Facebook is an echo chamber, Twitter is populated by crazed mobs so the only “debate” they can have is on good old fashioned message boards.

I’ve seen these “debates” replicated on other (non-football) boards/forums of which I am a member. No one has changed their minds in two years. Trump, Peterson and Robinson are the Remainers’ bogeymen and they will barely countenance discussion of the issues surrounding these men, let alone entertain the thought that they may actually be right on some issues.

Cyril is a decent chap but taking part in gangstalking does not have a positive efffect on one’s psychological or emotional wellbeing. Wales Bales might be talking some shit but he is also writing a lot of truth.
    Truth with a sprinkling of BS, that's me! You can't take everything too seriously, but eventually the truth is going to come out, and a few on here won't be looking so smug anymore. Just look at the Kavanaugh episode, the whole charade is disintegrating in front of us, yet some people swallowed the entire media narrative hook, line and sinker, also lardy with his Trump Russia Collusion nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    How would one start to find out such details, are you monitoring us ??.

I talk crap most of the time ,but good crap .??

Just read all of my 8,238 posts can't locate the date or time ,I'm doomed.
    The date and time is there, it's just written in a font colour that is impossible to read against the background colour.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The date and time is there, it's just written in a font colour that is impossible to read against the background colour.
    Thanks for the info, I might start bumbing your Trump Russia Collusion posts

Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, a close Clinton associate, and one of the world's richest men speaks to Maria Bartiromo.

I had to check an online dictionary to see if the definitions of the words "many", "some" and "lot" were the same as the ones I've spent my life thinking they were after reading your message. I was reassured that they are, so it seems that you are the one with the problem when it comes to them.

I changed my mind from being an unenthusiastic remainer two years ago to someone who is beginning to dread leaving as I learn more and more about the negotiations between the two parties, but as for the remainer "bogeyman" Peterson, I've not got a clue who you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I had to check an online dictionary to see if the definitions of the words "many", "some" and "lot" were the same as the ones I've spent my life thinking they were after reading your message. I was reassured that they are, so it seems that you are the one with the problem when it comes to them.

I changed my mind from being an unenthusiastic remainer two years ago to someone who is beginning to dread leaving as I learn more and more about the negotiations between the two parties, but as for the remainer "bogeyman" Peterson, I've not got a clue who you're talking about.
    Many Remainers - who post on the internet - appear to be very angry about the prospect of leaving the EU.

WB writes some nonsense but much sense - in my opinion.

Jordan Peterson is a Canadian psychologist.

Many Remainers - who post on the internet - appear to be very angry about the prospect of leaving the EU.

WB writes some nonsense but much sense - in my opinion.

Jordan Peterson is a Canadian psychologist.
    Unfortunately the little people are not in charge of officially releasing information, or holding people to account, even though we have a good idea about what is going on. Those with uninquiring minds will interpret it as being some kind of conspiracy theory, even more so if they are in the habit of holding onto every word that the MSM throws out. The level of conditioning that is going on is quite amazing. We've just seen the Kavanaugh story unravel, but I think the debunking of the Trump Russia Collusion will be the big one, but even if everything I say is proven to be true, some people still won't believe it. Psychologists are going to study this era for years to come.

Unfortunately the little people are not in charge of officially releasing information, or holding people to account, even though we have a good idea about what is going on. Those with uninquiring minds will interpret it as being some kind of conspiracy theory, even more so if they are in the habit of holding onto every word that the MSM throws out. The level of conditioning that is going on is quite amazing. We've just seen the Kavanaugh story unravel, but I think the debunking of the Trump Russia Collusion will be the big one, but even if everything I say is proven to be true, some people still won't believe it. Psychologists are going to study this era for years to come.
    How has the Kavanaugh story "unraveled"? Presumably, the fact that a Committee with a Republican majority has released something that you were posting chunks of yesterday has something to do with it? Fair enough, maybe you're right, but let us say that it was a Committee with a Democrat majority reporting on a Democrat nomination for the Supreme Court who was under the same sort of suspicion as Kavanaugh was, there's no way on earth you'd be reporting it as "fact" like you have been doing recently.

In the same way, I think you might be right about people still not believing it even if everything you claim turns out to be true, but there is absolute no way on earth you'll be saying "okay, I got it all wrong" if it all goes against you. Let's face it, although you like to see yourself as someone of superior intelligence who has a inquiring mind and is not fooled by all the "lies" put out by one side of the divide, the truth of the matter is that you're just the same as the rest of us, in that we all have our set of prejudices and stick to them - the difference being that most of us are able to concede that the other side might be right every now and again, whereas you never do !

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    How has the Kavanaugh story "unraveled"? Presumably, the fact that a Committee with a Republican majority has released something that you were posting chunks of yesterday has something to do with it? Fair enough, maybe you're right, but let us say that it was a Committee with a Democrat majority reporting on a Democrat nomination for the Supreme Court who was under the same sort of suspicion as Kavanaugh was, there's no way on earth you'd be reporting it as "fact" like you have been doing recently.

In the same way, I think you might be right about people still not believing it even if everything you claim turns out to be true, but there is absolute no way on earth you'll be saying "okay, I got it all wrong" if it all goes against you. Let's face it, although you like to see yourself as someone of superior intelligence who has a inquiring mind and is not fooled by all the "lies" put out by one side of the divide, the truth of the matter is that you're just the same as the rest of us, in that we all have our set of prejudices and stick to them - the difference being that most of us are able to concede that the other side might be right every now and again, whereas you never do !
    How about reading the Kavanaugh report for yourself, and see what the witnesses had to say? If you can come up with one item of probable cause then maybe we can have a conversation about it. Where there are discrepancies, they are with Dr Ford, and that is why the investigation is still currently ongoing. All the other accusers have already been referred to the DOJ for making false accusations while under oath.

I'll be the first to say I've got it wrong, but after nearly two years Trump Russia Collusion I haven't been proved wrong yet, and I haven't once changed course. And to set the record straight, I'm not actually viewing anything as red v blue, I'm seeing it as right v wrong.

On this day last year WB said:

It's now up to 31 sealed indictments that are waiting to be unsealed in Washinton DC. Somebody has been busy!

plus the article on which this statement was based

https://newspunch.com/hammer-justice...n-indictments/

It's now up to 31 sealed indictments that are waiting to be unsealed in Washinton DC. Somebody has been busy!

He who laughs last, laughs longest

That was like reading a Viz spoof article 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    That was like reading a Viz spoof article ����
    I don't know where Cyril gets half his stuff from, he lives in the sewers of the internet

Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, a close Clinton associate, and one of the world's richest men speaks to Maria Bartiromo.

From 7-11-17

The Saudi billionaire prince who just got arrested was involved with the Clintons and the Podestas, as were the Russians. We just have to find out officially what they were all up to.
    Judging by that interview, I'd hazard a guess and say they've got all the info that they needed.

Is there an Official: On this day a year and two days ago thread you could start for this type of thing?