+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Official: On this day last year thread

Re: Official: On this day last year thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You do realise that it is perfectly possible to ridicule the unsupported nonsense you incessantly post on here without that being a sign of support for a paedophile. As someone once said you do seem to have a very black and white view of the world!
    Well there is only going to be one winner, so you can't get any more black and white than that, but unfortunately you have bet on the wrong horse. The ridicule that you see is going to be your ridicule.

On this day last year WB said:

Have you read the OIG thread? It's a glimpse of how organised and determined these folks are. I'm guessing it all goes back to Daddy Bush, so they've had 30 years to put all the gatekeepers in place. It's an extremely difficult task to dismantle any part the system as there is always somebody covering. As soon as Nunes was on the case, he was taken out by a democrat friendly to the cause and sidelined from his Committee. The Mueller enquiry is there to stop Uranium one progressing any further. Unfortunately they are losing. The first step will be a spring-clean of the intel agencies to get new people in who can actually do the job. Yes it's all roughly the same stuff, and we have known about it for over a year since the Clinton/DNC/Podesta emails were released. Even though the MSM would like you to believe differently, the genie is already out of the bottle. And don't forget this is a global problem, it doesn't stop at the US border.

On this day last year WB said:

Have you read the OIG thread? It's a glimpse of how organised and determined these folks are. I'm guessing it all goes back to Daddy Bush, so they've had 30 years to put all the gatekeepers in place. It's an extremely difficult task to dismantle any part the system as there is always somebody covering. As soon as Nunes was on the case, he was taken out by a democrat friendly to the cause and sidelined from his Committee. The Mueller enquiry is there to stop Uranium one progressing any further. Unfortunately they are losing. The first step will be a spring-clean of the intel agencies to get new people in who can actually do the job. Yes it's all roughly the same stuff, and we have known about it for over a year since the Clinton/DNC/Podesta emails were released. Even though the MSM would like you to believe differently, the genie is already out of the bottle. And don't forget this is a global problem, it doesn't stop at the US border.
    An excellent summary if I may say so myself

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    An excellent summary if I may say so myself
    Why not put up one of your polls then we can all have a view!

On this day last year

Wails-Bails As Sarri Seems To Be The Hardest Word

After an attritional day of exchanges on the managerial talents of Maurizio Sarri, WB finally snapped, saying an emotional farewell to his tormentors and the CCMB:

Having had a word with myself, and after posting on here for 22 years, this will be my last post. It's pointless engaging with people like you and your gang of fellow disruptors, who constantly derail threads by commenting about the person and not the topic. You are a coward who acts up from behind a keyboard, and I know you wouldn't have the guts to do it in front somebody in the real world. I don't blame you for doing what you do, as you are allowed to get away with it, but it's people like you who have slowly destroyed this message board over the past couple of years. It's a real shame what it has become, as this used to be a fine place full of great people.

A few moments later WB resumed his decades long relationship with the board having had a further word with himself.

A source close to WB, speaking on condition of anonymity said:

"Thanks to the several thousand PMs I received in the 5 minutes I was in self-imposed exile I realised that denying people an outlet for my wisdom and foresight at this crucial time in the World's history would be cruel to those surviving on a diet of MSM and reality.

A spokesman for the Board Moderators said:

"We are grateful for WB reconsidering his departure, not least because during his previous flounce and user name change we had 16 unsuccessful attempts to get a straight answer to the question "What is your new password".

Cyril acting like a tw@t again, so no surprises there!

On this day last year
    Cyril acting like an obsessive creep yet again, so no surprises there!

Blog Entries

Cyril acting like an obsessive creep yet again, so no surprises there!

Cyril acting like a tw@t again, so no surprises there!
    You are taking things far too seriously comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Gosh worrying times , is all this that important !! 🤯

Blog Entries

You are taking things far too seriously comrade.
    You just bumped a thread from 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    You just bumped a thread from 2018
    I think the quote you responded to was one of Gluey's and terribly recent

Last week gluey posted a three year old poll on Dutch politics, what's your point?

Last week gluey posted a three year old poll on Dutch politics, what's your point?
    Give it a break pal, you are never going to be Che Guevara

Cyril secretly wants to be like one of these old geezers, a legend in his own mind

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Gosh worrying times , is all this that important !! 🤯

I dunno, thought we were not talking things seriously

Heisenberg

Does today's bump mean that this thread is being brought back on regular basis? Because that would be just super

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Does today's bump mean that this thread is being brought back on regular basis? Because that would be just super
    Happy "on this day last year thread " hope the party is going well and the house is packed with "on this day last year thread " revellers, did you get a cake and candles?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Happy "on this day last year thread " hope the party is going well and the house is packed with "on this day last year thread " revellers, did you get a cake and candles?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I fully understand how people of limited intelligences would be attracted to this sort of thing, as it's a strong reminder of your neanderthal past

We could make it a public holiday, great entry for Labour's next manifesto if our Becks wins