+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official: On this day last year thread

Re: Official: On this day last year thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Is there an Official: On this day a year and two days ago thread you could start for this type of thing?
    Not if you're going to pick and choose, and ignore the important stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Truth with a sprinkling of BS, that's me! You can't take everything too seriously, but eventually the truth is going to come out, and a few on here won't be looking so smug anymore. Just look at the Kavanaugh episode, the whole charade is disintegrating in front of us, yet some people swallowed the entire media narrative hook, line and sinker, also lardy with his Trump Russia Collusion nonsense.

I’d say BS with a sprinkling of truth m8

On this day last year WB said

You don't think there is a reason for this? It's all theatre Cyril, and the punchline from Donald is going to be "I told you so!". Obviously Trump knows the outcome, and the target audience for these tweets are the lefty liberals. The Trump supporters already know the establishment politicos are going to collapse left, right and centre. I'm guessing that you can also sense this happening. In times to come, Trump's tweets will read as the signposts that revealed the future. What you are seeing are carefully laid out plans and traps coming into play. The Democrats are floundering on the ropes and we haven't even got to the nasty stuff yet. The public are being gently slow-walked in an attempt to control the outrage that will follow. Next up are the 264+ secret settlements that will reveal some of the horrors. The white hats in the intel & law enforcement agencies have all the goods, and so does Trump and the military.

You don't think there is a reason for this? It's all theatre Cyril, and the punchline from Donald is going to be "I told you so!". Obviously Trump knows the outcome, and the target audience for these tweets are the lefty liberals. The Trump supporters already know the establishment politicos are going to collapse left, right and centre. I'm guessing that you can also sense this happening. In times to come, Trump's tweets will read as the signposts that revealed the future. What you are seeing are carefully laid out plans and traps coming into play. The Democrats are floundering on the ropes and we haven't even got to the nasty stuff yet. The public are being gently slow-walked in an attempt to control the outrage that will follow. Next up are the 264+ secret settlements that will reveal some of the horrors. The white hats in the intel & law enforcement agencies have all the goods, and so does Trump and the military.
    I liked the one where he said covfefe was a secret message and those that needed to understand it did.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I liked the one where he said covfefe was a secret message and those that needed to understand it did.
    There is a lot to look forward too then, while you and Cyril the Stalker™ continue to regurgitate the MSM talking points ad nauseam! If I were you two, I'd be praying for a Trump Indictment, because both of you are going to end up looking like a right pair of tits if Trump has been right all along

Thank you for highlighting the two rules of law, where certain people escape punishment because of their position in society and who they know.

You seem to be quite smug regarding the bumping old threads, while ignoring the fact that people were the victims of sexual abuse, and public money was used to make these accusations go away. All of this information was recorded in a secret register, which wasn't supposed to see the light of day. Although a few were held to account, many got away with their crimes.

It's a shame that you didn't show the same gusto regarding Jeffrey Epstein, when you could have just as easily bumbed his old thread, but that wouldn't serve your agenda would it.

It is clear to see Cyril the Stalker™ is a flawed character, who will gladly overlook things as long as the end justifies the means.

Thank you for highlighting the two rules of law, where certain people escape punishment because of their position in society and who they know.

You seem to be quite smug regarding the bumping old threads, while ignoring the fact that people were the victims of sexual abuse, and public money was used to make these accusations go away. All of this information was recorded in a secret register, which wasn't meant to see the light of day. Although a few were held to account, many got away with their crimes.

It's a shame that you didn't show the same gusto regarding Jeffrey Epstein, when you could have just as easily bumbed his old thread, but that wouldn't serve your agenda would it.

It is clear to see that you are a flawed character Cyril the Stalker™ who will gladly overlook things, as long as the end justifies the means.
    I noticed that you have recently revived an aged thread that now has eight posts exclusively by you as a precursor to your post. The self indulgence aside, what has it got to do with the bollocks you posted a year ago?

I noticed that you have recently revived an aged thread that now has eight posts exclusively by you as a precursor to your post. The self indulgence aside, what has it got to do with the bollocks you posted a year ago?
    Not revived, updated with the latest current news dear boy. Why are you trying to brush those articles off as being insignificant? Maybe you should try reading them, and then you may come to a different conclusion.

What is becoming absolutely clear is that Cyril the Stalker™ and the truth will never appear in the same sentence, and all you have left is personal digs and an obsession to discredit those with different views.

You are a sad man Cyril the Stalker™ using victims of sexual abouse in this way to score points, but thanks all the same for bringing to our attention examples of how the system really works, the same system that you try to defend on a daily basis.

Not revived, updated with the latest current news dear boy. Why are you trying to brush those articles off as being insignificant? Maybe you should try reading them, and then you may come to a different conclusion.

What is becoming absolutely clear is that Cyril the Stalker™ and the truth will never appear in the same sentence, and all you have left is personal digs and an obsession to discredit those with different views.

You are a sad man Cyril the Stalker™ using victims of sexual abouse in this way to score points, but thanks all the same for highlighting how the system really works.
    So sometimes ad hominem good, sometimes bad eh! Anyway if you have anything to support what your Epstein onanism has to do with the bollocks you posted a year then fill your boots

So sometimes ad hominem good, sometimes bad eh! Anyway if you have anything to support what your Epstein onanism has to do with the bollocks you posted a year then fill your boots
    Well, it's the two rules of law that you clearly support and defend isn't it.

Well, it's the two rules of law that you clearly support and defend isn't it.
    What do you mean by two rules of law? Quoting them would be good.

What do you mean by two rules of law? Quoting them would be good.
    It would be a waste of time, because first you would need to be capable of thinking independently, which you have shown on countless occasions that you aren't.

It would be a waste of time, because first you would need to be capable of thinking independently, which you have shown on countless occasions that you aren't.
    Ok, I'll accept one rule of law as you are obviously struggling!

Ok, I'll accept one rule of law as you are obviously struggling!
    Just carry on with your silly little games of bumping old threads Cyril the Stalker™ while I focus on today's news

Just carry on with your childish little games of bumping old threads, while I focus on today's news
    The thing about rules of law are they are on the statute book somewhere. You don't need independent thinking to find them, though if you prostitute yourself as someone who only references factual evidence to support their views then their absence could make you a little uncomfortable I suppose!

The thing about rules of law are they are on the statute book somewhere. You don't need independent thinking to find them, though if you prostitute yourself as someone who only references factual evidence to support their views then their absence could make you a little uncomfortable I suppose!
    Maybe now is a good time to read the Jeffrey Epstein thread, and see how rules are interpreted differently, depending on who you are.

Maybe now is a good time to read the Jeffrey Epstein thread, and see how rules are interpreted differently, depending on who you are.
    Two rules on the statute book. It's not tricky!

Two rules on the statute book. It's not tricky!
    You know exactly what two rules of law implies, and you are quite happy to see certain people get away it, without regard to the nature of the wrongdoing.

You know exactly what two rules of law implies, and you are quite happy to see certain people get away it, no matter the nature of any wrongdoing.
    I genuinely don't. I have just googled it and I am none the wiser. Can you spell out what you mean?

Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, a close Clinton associate, and one of the world's richest men speaks to Maria Bartiromo.

Cyril the Stalker™ starts a thread that mentions Saudi Arabia, yet he totally ignores updated events. Maybe it's not a part of his agenda?

Cyril the Stalker™ starts a thread that mentions Saudi Arabia, yet he totally ignores updated events. Maybe it's not a part of his agenda?
    Oh...boring deflection. Apparently you know exactly what two rules of law means. Spit it out ffs!

Oh...boring deflection. Apparently you know exactly what two rules of law means. Spit it out ffs!
    I'm just exposing you as the troll that you are, in your very own trolling thread

The reality is you have nothing original to say, you endlessly regurgitate media talking points, and you are lardy's wingman. Quite an achievment, hey

I'm just exposing you as the troll that you are in your very own trolling thread

The reality is you have nothing original to say, you endlessly regurgitate media talking points, and you are lardy's wingman
    Stunning work as anyone following will be able to applaud your brilliance.

Stunning work as anyone following will be able to applaud your brilliance.
    You mean being right about a lot of things? Thanks, I will graciously accept your compliment

You mean being right about a lot of things? Thanks, I will graciously accept your compliment
    I will continue to post just how right you have been a day at a time!