+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official: On this day last year thread

Re: Official: On this day last year thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I will continue to post just how right you have been a day at a time!
    That's not really how you deal with informal discussions on current affairs, but each to their own Cyril the Stalker™

BTW you really are turning into a creepy freak!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That's not really how you deal with informal discussions on current affairs, but each to their own Cyril the Stalker™

BTW you really are turning into a creepy freak!
    It does take a special talent to concurrently winge about people digging up old posts and regenerate something from January 2017 on the same day fair play!

It does take a special talent to concurrently winge about people digging up old posts and regenerate something from January 2017 on the same day fair play!
    You seem to be ecstatic that a group of high powered politicians got away with committing sexual abuse, which was covered up using funds obtained from the public purse. You really are a nasty piece of work Cyril the Stalker™.

Regarding Epstein, it is current breaking news added to an existing thread.

You seem to be ecstatic that a group of high powered politicians got away with committing sexual abuse, which was covered up using funds obtained from the public purse. You really are a nasty piece of work Cyril the Stalker™.

Regarding Epstein, it is current breaking news added to an existing thread.
    Who are the high powered politicians who got away with committing sexual abuse covered up using funds obtained by the public purse?

Who are the high powered politicians who got away with committing sexual abuse covered up using funds obtained by the public purse?
    If only we could gain access to that secret register of payments that was covered up, hey

If only we could gain access to that secret register of payments that was covered up, hey
    I despair. You accuse me of being ecstatic that a bunch of unidentified high powered politicians got away with identifiable sexual crimes using a secret register of public funds for which you can articulate not one shred of evidence because taxpayers money was secretly used and then covered up. Do you ever read back what you write before you post it?

I despair. You accuse me of being ecstatic that a bunch of unidentified high powered politicians got away with identifiable sexual crimes using a secret register of public funds for which you can articulate not one shred of evidence because taxpayers money was secretly used and then covered up. Do you ever read back what you write before you post it?
    Well obviously they never released the names of the people held within the register.

Blog Entries

Nice to see you two still at it

Well obviously they never released the names of the people held within the register.
    I read on Conservative Tree House that gullible is an anagram of Wales Bales

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Trying to wean him off slavishly supporting Liverpool by distracting him with political nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I can assure you that if he lived anywhere near me, I'd have already applied for a restraining order!

I can assure you that if he lived anywhere near me, I'd have already applied for a restraining order!
    Gosh the idea of living anywhere near you. Queuing for hours for tinfoil for the turkey as someone had bought most of it already!

Gosh the idea of living anywhere near you. Queuing for hours for tinfoil for the turkey as someone had bought most of it already!
    As long as we learn the truth, it will have all been worth it!

Blog Entries

Trying to wean him off slavishly supporting Liverpool by distracting him with political nonsense

On this day last year WB said

Nobody said draining the swamp would be an easy job, the swamp runs deep and wide. I'm guessing congress, the military and other agencies are now playing a major now, and Trump's work is all but done. The storm is underway.

Nobody said draining the swamp would be an easy job, the swamp runs deep and wide. I'm guessing congress, the military and other agencies are now playing a major now, and Trump's work is all but done. The storm is underway.
    Yes, it's deeper and wider than anybody could have imagined, and they've even got idiots like you doing their bidding!

Yes, it's deeper and wider than anybody could have imagined, and they've even got idiots like you doing their bidding!
    Remind me, are ad-hominems good or bad? On second thoughts don't bother I can always find some of your hypocritical thoughts on the subject. It'll keep

Oh the storm, that's a blast from the past.

We never found out what the storm was, did we?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

I think its what Q and his followers say is about to arrive every day that has a y in it! It was Assange day earlier this week apparently according to Nelson where the albino one was due to emerge in Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Actually we did.

Remind me, are ad-hominems good or bad? On second thoughts don't bother I can always find some of your hypocritical thoughts on the subject. It'll keep
    You seem to be going to a lot of trouble trying to defend these people Cyril, and to be honest your logic process baffles me quite a bit.

You seem to be going to a lot of trouble trying to defend these people Cyril, and to be honest your logic process baffles me quite a bit.
    Thanks. Recognising I don't think like you means a lot to me!

Actually we did.
    Did it blow in and back out again without anyone noticing then?

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/QAnon

Did it blow in and back out again without anyone noticing then?

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/QAnon
    Just carry on supporting the Clintons and the Epsteins of the world if corruption is your kind of thing.

Just carry on supporting the Clintons and the Epsteins of this world if corruption is your kind of thing.
    You do realise that it is perfectly possible to ridicule the unsupported nonsense you incessantly post on here without that being a sign of support for a paedophile. As someone once said you do seem to have a very black and white view of the world!