• No Wave

0 0%
  • I'm Cyril the Stalker

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: US Midterm Elections

Re: US Midterm Elections

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Rudy has gone quiet perhaps he is available, and Judge Roy Moore, he might have some spare time. Anyway a question for you. Which election did Marc Elias steal?
    It was a reasonable question. I guess from the fact that you are posting irrelevant youtube videos that you don't have an answer.

It was a reasonable question. I guess from the fact that you are posting irrelevant youtube videos that you don't have an answer.
    Trump addresses all of your stupid questions in the video. Let the man speak for himself!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Trump addresses all of your stupid questions in the video. Let the man speak for himself!
    20 mins of my life I won't get back. He talked about a Hilary lawyer, Fusion GPS etc etc. He didn't give any evidence that Marc Elias stole an election. Stupid question I know, but which one?

20 mins of my life I won't get back. He talked about a Hilary lawyer, Fusion GPS etc etc. He didn't give any evidence that Marc Elias stole an election. Stupid question I know, but which one?
    I wouldn't want to second guess the President of the United States of America, but you can read what he said in his tweet above about the " best Election stealing lawyer".

I wouldn't want to second guess the President of the United States of America, but you can read what he said in his tweet above about the " best Election stealing lawyer".
    I know you wouldn't want to second guess Trump despite his history of lies. Doh everybody knows that!!

Seems your famed self-proclaimed ability to only use evidence to support your posts has failed you once again.

I know you wouldn't want to second guess Trump despite his history of lies. Doh everybody knows that!!

Seems your famed self-proclaimed ability to only use evidence to support your posts has failed you once again.
    In this case the evidence is a confirmed direct quote, and you can't get any more factual than that

In this case the evidence is a confirmed direct quote, and you can't get any more factual than that
    Most people having seen that you posted a direct tweet from Trump to support your allusion there is election fraud in Florida and Georgia might conclude that was all you had in your locker. Thanks for the confirmation.

Most people having seen that you posted a direct tweet from Trump to support your allusion there is election fraud in Florida and Georgia might conclude that was all you had in your locker. Thanks for the confirmation.
    Well, if it's coming from the White House, who am I to overrule it?

Well, if it's coming from the White House, who am I to overrule it?
    Have you been to Confession or something. Just another 10,000 hail Trumps away from absolution?

Have you been to Confession or something. Just another 10,000 hail Trumps away from absolution?
    It is was it is, just relax and enjoy the next 2 years. It's going to be last man standing wins.

Now we know how the democrats win the popular vote!

He's become a caricature of himself at this point

Now we know how the democrats win the popular vote!
    #stopthesteal

A French twitter site suggesting a possible security threat today, 6 arrested 5 days ago.

How’s the end of the world going today by the way? Darkness to light or light to darkness and those in the know are saying it’s the end today.
    I’ve not even got dressed as I thought it’s no point.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    #stopthesteal

A French twitter site suggesting a possible security threat today, 6 arrested 5 days ago.
    Don't let that get in the way of the Trump was scared to get his hair wet story

Don't let that get in the way of the Trump was scared to get his hair wet story
    The Whitehouse has just posted a video of him attending, maybe something solid to the security threat ?

The QAnon following has been going on about 11:11 for months now as the day, the Qanon poster has very recently posted (I think they are about 6-8 hours behind us), the world finds out in the next 8 hours, one way or the other regarding this particular phenomenon, I'm sticking with a disinformation shill but if the alleged 1,000's of sealed indictments start unsealing today, there will be a lot of very worried people, about 60,000 of them!!!!

Let the unsealing begin.
    Let the DEC[L]AS begin.
    Let the WORLD witness the TRUTH.
    We, the PEOPLE.
    JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.
    Q

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    How’s the end of the world going today by the way? Darkness to light or light to darkness and those in the know are saying it’s the end today.
    I’ve not even got dressed as I thought it’s no point.....
    The precise date of the implosion of the world's financial system has been pencilled in but just a tiny number of insiders know the date. The pyramid of debt has to fall because infinite growth in a world with finite resources isn't possible. The globe's population of an incredible 7.6 billion is one of the bubbles that'll pop when famine and disease strikes. Poundstretchers has a sale on for freeze dried instant mash potato, I'm getting another two packets tomorrow.

The Whitehouse has just posted a video of him attending, maybe something solid to the security threat ?

The QAnon following has been going on about 11:11 for months now as the day, the Qanon poster has very recently posted (I think they are about 6-8 hours behind us), the world finds out in the next 8 hours, one way or the other regarding this particular phenomenon, I'm sticking with a disinformation shill but if the alleged 1,000's of sealed indictments start unsealing today, there will be a lot of very worried people, about 60,000 of them!!!!

Let the unsealing begin.
    Let the DEC[L]AS begin.
    We, the PEOPLE.
    JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.
    Q
    Looks like the phenomenon had the shill disinformationalized. Still 60,000 people can carry on sleeping safely in their beds until Qanon comes up with the next day of reckoning/disinformation shill*

*delete as appropriate

The security scare was the arrest of 6 members of the French far right who were targeting Macron so hard to see how that gets in the way of the Trump scared to get his hair wet story. You and Gluey need to keep up with White House spin as according to them the reason Trump's aides couldn't prise the tv remote and iphone from his grasp was his concern about the effect his attendance at a ceremony honouring American War dead would have on traffic flows on La Peripherique! Amazingly Macron managed to fulfill all his engagements.

Looks like the phenomenon had the shill disinformationalized. Still 60,000 people can carry on sleeping safely in their beds until Qanon comes up with the next day of reckoning/disinformation shill*

*delete as appropriate

The security scare was the arrest of 6 members of the French far right who were targeting Macron so hard to see how that gets in the way of the Trump scared to get his hair wet story. You and Gluey need to keep up with White House spin as according to them the reason Trump's aides couldn't prise the tv remote and iphone from his grasp was his concern about the effect his attendance at a ceremony honouring American War dead would have on traffic flows on La Peripherique! Amazingly Macron managed to fulfill all his engagements.
    Shall we make a new thread for the new Attorney General?

Let the unsealing begin.
    Let the DEC[L]AS begin.
    We, the PEOPLE.
    JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.
    Q
    Just as well you don't believe it then, isn't it? Otherwise you'd be looking quite the fool after rehashing all that garbage on here time and again.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Just as well you don't believe it then, isn't it? Otherwise you'd be looking quite the fool after rehashing all that garbage on here time and again.
    When it comes to repeating inaccurate information, you win the 1st prize buddy

*delete as appropriate

😂😂😂😂

Shall we make a new thread for the new Attorney General?
    Given how well this one is going for you I can see why you might want to do that. Spookily the Conservative Tree House had the same thought.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...orney-general/

Given how well this one is going for you I can see why you might want to do that. Spookily the Conservative Tree House had the same thought.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...orney-general/
    I'm actually talking about Whitaker, but thanks for the link!