+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Election Result

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blue Wave

    0 0%
  • Red Wave

    0 0%
  • No Wave

    0 0%
  • I'm Cyril the Stalker

    0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 54

Thread: US Midterm Elections

  1. #1

    US Midterm Elections

    US midterm elections 2018: Why tomorrow's congressional elections matter

    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...nal-elections/


    What are the 2018 midterm elections and why do they matter?

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...do-they-matter

  2. #2

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    I'm sure Donny (to his freinds 😉)will shine through.

  3. #3

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm sure Donny (to his freinds ��)will shine through.
    A red wave?

  4. #4

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    I think the Democrats will fall just short of their target

  5. #5

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Election fraud in Florida?

  6. #6

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Election fraud in Florida?
    Without even looking into what this is about, I can be reasonably confident that the republicans are claiming that the democrats committed electoral fraud in Florida.

    How do I guess this? Because you're the one posting it on here.
    If there's a stance or opinion on something that works in favour of the right wing then invariably you will hold it.
    And you are someone who considers themselves to be of the left politically. You have been manipulated but appear to be utterly incapable of seeing it.

  7. #7

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Without even looking into what this is about, I can be reasonably confident that the republicans are claiming that the democrats committed electoral fraud in Florida.

    How do I guess this? Because you're the one posting it on here.
    If there's a stance or opinion on something that works in favour of the right wing then invariably you will hold it.
    And you are someone who considers themselves to be of the left politically. You have been manipulated but appear to be utterly incapable of seeing it.
    Betteridges Law says any headline that ends in a question mark can be answered with the word No.

    This also applies to Glueys posts.

  8. #8

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Just posting today's big news guys, the candidate just held a press conference, and legal action is being taken. I'm terribly sorry if it isn't the kind of news you wanted to hear!

  9. #9

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Betteridges Law says any headline that ends in a question mark can be answered with the word No.

    This also applies to Glueys posts.
    Lardy's law: Everything he says is bollocks

  10. #10

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Lardy's law: Everything he says is bollocks
    I'd like to vote in your poll but I see that you closed it before I was able to cast my vote, the number of votes cast looks extremely fishy and I will ask the moderators to investigate. Clear fraud !!

  11. #11

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I'd like to vote in your poll but I see that you closed it before I was able to cast my vote, the number of votes cast looks extremely fishy and I will ask the moderators to investigate. Clear fraud !!
    Unsurprisingly the poll closed on the day of the election, unlike in Florida and Georgia

  12. #12

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Unsurprisingly the poll closed on the day of the election, unlike in Florida and Georgia
    Georgia now you say, what are the fraud allegations there?

  13. #13

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I'd like to vote in your poll but I see that you closed it before I was able to cast my vote, the number of votes cast looks extremely fishy and I will ask the moderators to investigate. Clear fraud !!
    Great poll, one of the all-time best, it really captured the imagination. I can't wait for the next one.

  14. #14

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Georgia now you say, what are the fraud allegations there?
    Just quoting the president

  15. #15

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Just quoting the president
    If there is one thing you can be relied upon....then..perhaps the only thing you can be relied upon

  16. #16

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    If there is one thing you can be relied upon....then..perhaps the only thing you can be relied upon
    Well, it's on the record

  17. #17

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Great poll, one of the all-time best, it really captured the imagination. I can't wait for the next one.
    Probably the least negative feedback he has had for a while so probably sees it as a big result.

  18. #18

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Nice to see the republicans testing out what they'll do and what they can get away with in 2020 should Trump lose the big election.

  19. #19

    Re: US Midterm Elections



  20. #20

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

    Michael Cohen?

  21. #21

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Michael Cohen?
    Why would they send a democrat?

  22. #22

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why would they send a democrat?
    Rudy has gone quiet perhaps he is available, and Judge Roy Moore, he might have some spare time. Anyway a question for you. Which election did Marc Elias steal?

  23. #23

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Rudy has gone quiet perhaps he is available, and Judge Roy Moore, he might have some spare time. Anyway a question for you. Which election did Marc Elias steal?
    Aren't you glad the democrats took the house?

  24. #24

  25. #25

    Re: US Midterm Elections


  26. #26

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Rudy has gone quiet perhaps he is available, and Judge Roy Moore, he might have some spare time. Anyway a question for you. Which election did Marc Elias steal?
    It was a reasonable question. I guess from the fact that you are posting irrelevant youtube videos that you don't have an answer.

  27. #27

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It was a reasonable question. I guess from the fact that you are posting irrelevant youtube videos that you don't have an answer.
    Trump addresses all of your stupid questions in the video. Let the man speak for himself!

  28. #28

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Trump addresses all of your stupid questions in the video. Let the man speak for himself!
    20 mins of my life I won't get back. He talked about a Hilary lawyer, Fusion GPS etc etc. He didn't give any evidence that Marc Elias stole an election. Stupid question I know, but which one?

  29. #29

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    20 mins of my life I won't get back. He talked about a Hilary lawyer, Fusion GPS etc etc. He didn't give any evidence that Marc Elias stole an election. Stupid question I know, but which one?
    I wouldn't want to second guess the President of the United States of America, but you can read what he said in his tweet above about the " best Election stealing lawyer".

  30. #30

    Re: US Midterm Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I wouldn't want to second guess the President of the United States of America, but you can read what he said in his tweet above about the " best Election stealing lawyer".
    I know you wouldn't want to second guess Trump despite his history of lies. Doh everybody knows that!!

    Seems your famed self-proclaimed ability to only use evidence to support your posts has failed you once again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •