Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: US Midterm Elections

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Michael Cohen?
    Why would they send a democrat?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why would they send a democrat?
    Rudy has gone quiet perhaps he is available, and Judge Roy Moore, he might have some spare time. Anyway a question for you. Which election did Marc Elias steal?

Rudy has gone quiet perhaps he is available, and Judge Roy Moore, he might have some spare time. Anyway a question for you. Which election did Marc Elias steal?
    Aren't you glad the democrats took the house?

It was a reasonable question. I guess from the fact that you are posting irrelevant youtube videos that you don't have an answer.

It was a reasonable question. I guess from the fact that you are posting irrelevant youtube videos that you don't have an answer.
    Trump addresses all of your stupid questions in the video. Let the man speak for himself!

Trump addresses all of your stupid questions in the video. Let the man speak for himself!
    20 mins of my life I won't get back. He talked about a Hilary lawyer, Fusion GPS etc etc. He didn't give any evidence that Marc Elias stole an election. Stupid question I know, but which one?

20 mins of my life I won't get back. He talked about a Hilary lawyer, Fusion GPS etc etc. He didn't give any evidence that Marc Elias stole an election. Stupid question I know, but which one?
    I wouldn't want to second guess the President of the United States of America, but you can read what he said in his tweet above about the " best Election stealing lawyer".

I wouldn't want to second guess the President of the United States of America, but you can read what he said in his tweet above about the " best Election stealing lawyer".
    I know you wouldn't want to second guess Trump despite his history of lies. Doh everybody knows that!!

Seems your famed self-proclaimed ability to only use evidence to support your posts has failed you once again.