+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huddersfield v Fulham

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Huddersfield v Fulham

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Fulham will sack their manager and turn their season around.
    Judging by some of their "performances" so far, I'd say that's far from certain. They were embarrassingly bad last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    They certainly have the players that that could happen- which is why he will be the first manager to be sacked. Probably tomorrow.

It's different with us as I just don't believe anyone could do better than warnock with the squad we have.
    Plus they are so rich their new manager will get a hundred million or so to spend in January. A lot of managers would want that job.

Oh dear, never mind. Fulhams quest for world domination has been put on hold .... again. They wasted their £100m on a bunch of good time charlies who dont give a fig about Fulham, just the money going in their pockets. They paid £30m on transfer deadline day for that lump Anguissa, who looked muscle bound and had trouble walking let alone running tonight and also didn't pass the ball to a team mate all game. Their totally unrealistic fans (apart from the two who have posted on this board occasionally) deserve everything they are getting. They are without doubt the worst team in the Premier League but their fans still think its us !!

Location,location,location........ players signing for the big wages and living in London imo! Don’t care about the club and don’t seem capable of digging in even against Huddersfield .

I think Fulham May make a decision in the international break whether to stick or twist with the manager.
    We need to beat BHA and get out of bottom 3 going into the international break.

We should’ve got a RB and a decent striker