+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Unacceptable

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Unacceptable

Personally I think we should get rid of warnock and get a manager who is proven with sides like ours in the premier league and hasn’t had a failure as we can’t afford that risk. Someone who could get more from players like Danny ward and Sean Morrison to keep us up.

Definitely not someone here just looking for a quick pay day but someone who will last a long time, hopefully someone young but not someone who will be asking for big money in January either.

Someone who would work for about the same wages as warnock as we can’t be splashing silly money now.

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Personally I think we should get rid of warnock and get a manager who is proven with sides like ours in the premier league and hasn’t had a failure as we can’t afford that risk. Someone who could get more from players like Danny ward and Sean Morrison to keep us up.

Definitely not someone here just looking for a quick pay day but someone who will last a long time, hopefully someone young but not someone who will be asking for big money in January either.

Someone who would work for about the same wages as warnock as we can’t be splashing silly money now.

Any ideas?
    There maybe a manager who could do a little better than Warnock tactically. But I don't think any manager that could keep this squad out of the bottom 3 come the end of the season.

Any ideas?
    Jesus?

Any ideas?
    What a ludicrous post.

International

Any ideas?
    What gives me the impression this is a whooosh???????