+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grenfell Tower effigy idiots

Re: Grenfell Tower effigy idiots

Quote Originally Posted by KenfigBlues View Post
    The police raiding their house is front page yet half way down is 5 knife crimes in London this week alone (one death)

Ridiculous, the countries ****ed.
    They turned themselves in didn’t they?

Placement in a newspaper doesn’t show how important something is to the police either, it just shows what sells papers.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    They turned themselves in didn’t they?

Placement in a newspaper doesn’t show how important something is to the police either, it just shows what sells papers.

I dare say their house wasn’t ‘raided’ but certain offences give the Police grounds to search a property for evidence of the offence and other like minded offences

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I dare say their house wasn’t ‘raided’ but certain offences give the Police grounds to search a property for evidence of the offence and other like minded offences
    Papers saying they were raided unless there’s another name for when the old bill ransack your house and go through your bins.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-bonfire.html

Wonder if they’ll be raiding Sinead O Connor tonight for her comments on Twitter.

Papers saying they were raided unless there’s another name for when the old bill ransack your house and go through your bins.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-bonfire.html

Wonder if they’ll be raiding Sinead O Connor tonight for her comments on Twitter.

The daily mail in over dramatisation of the word ‘raided’ shock

Wasn’t trying to be sarcastic, was just pointing out Police Procedure in a case like this. It would be a section 18 search under PACE as opposed to ‘raid’ like the daily fail uses.

As for Sinead I’m guessing she’s in Ireland so not likely to be applicable, although it’s quite clearly Sinead clearly has some major issues

I doubt it. She lives in Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I doubt it. She lives in Ireland.
    Doesn’t matter just means we need to arrest her if she tries to travel through the UK. If she stays in Ireland it’s a win win situation.

Doesn’t matter just means we need to arrest her if she tries to travel through the UK. If she stays in Ireland it’s a win win situation.
    But Sinead O’connor hasn’t said those words whilst present in the UK so she’s not going to get arrested as she’s hasn’t committed an offence in the UK

For example Would a rapper in the USA get arrested if he landed in the UK after calling another rapper the N word of he said bake words in the USA?

Answer is No

You’re a bit weird aren’t you?

You’re a bit weird aren’t you?
    Im not a snowflake. If you find that weird that’s your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    But Sinead O’connor hasn’t said those words whilst present in the UK so she’s not going to get arrested as she’s hasn’t committed an offence in the UK

For example Would a rapper in the USA get arrested if he landed in the UK after calling another rapper the N word of he said bake words in the USA?

Answer is No
    Couldn’t give a shit to be honest, I was being pedantic.

Crikey, if exhibiting bad taste is now worthy of plod kicking one's front door in then all of us who are less than perfect had better watch out.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Anyone intent on killing people is evil
    Was it evil to kill nazis? Is it evil to kill modern day terrorists?

Im not a snowflake. If you find that weird that’s your problem.
    I don’t have a problem, but at least you’ve outed yourself as a simpleton sheep early on

I don’t have a problem, but at least you’ve outed yourself as a simpleton sheep early on
    Get ****ed

Get ****ed

Is this Big G?

I seriously think getting the police involved in stuff like this gives the far right what they want. People like this are weird and horrible c*nts and should have that pointed out to them and let that naturally affect their lives.

Searching their house fuels the rhetoric that you can’t say anything anymore without being arrested, when really that’s complete bollocks.

If you’re one of those idiots who sees this and thinks you can’t even make jokes any more though I think that says more about you than anything else.

I seriously think getting the police involved in stuff like this gives the far right what they want. People like this are weird and horrible c*nts and should have that pointed out to them and let that naturally affect their lives.

Searching their house fuels the rhetoric that you can’t say anything anymore without being arrested, when really that’s complete bollocks.

If you’re one of those idiots who sees this and thinks you can’t even make jokes any more though I think that says more about you than anything else.
    Is it just me or is that a bit of a contradiction in what you say?

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    Is it just me or is that a bit of a contradiction in what you say?
    Which bit?

Which bit?
    This bit: 'Searching their house fuels the rhetoric that you can’t say anything anymore without being arrested, when really that’s complete bollocks'.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    This bit: 'Searching their house fuels the rhetoric that you can’t say anything anymore without being arrested, when really that’s complete bollocks'.
    They’re searching their house because it’s been reported as a hate crime and they went to the police because they were worried about the threats they were getting. The police are doing their job and finding and gathering evidence, no one has been charged.

I know May has come out and expressed shock and that this type of behaviour is unacceptable but it is fair to ask in response a) what contributed to Grenfell in the first place? and b) what lead to these people thinking it was ok to make this joke and wouldn't have consequence if out online? Vans with "Migrants go home" was May and was part of deliberate policy to try and push migrants out or stop them coming in the first place (originally labour and then taken to another level by Tories). Those in Grenfell made quite a lot of noise to show that their tower wasn't safe and were ignored while their council hand back revenue collected by taxes rather than, for example, regulate owners of towers of other things that council tax can pay for. It's very convenient for politicians to promote shock over this and condemn these individuals if it makes us forget than part of Grenfell was chosen political policy and part of this is off the back of chosen political policy.

Do you no think it also brings up a wider point about the paradox of free speech too, should you really be allowed to say whatever you want if it lowers the freedom of others?

Should Abu Hamza be allowed to preach in the streets about killing infidels? Should I be allowed to stand in the streets saying kill all the Jews?

However you want to look at it there’s always been a line and there always has to be. The line here is whether this is a hate crime or not. Not whether it’s a joke or not.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I know May has come out and expressed shock and that this type of behaviour is unacceptable but it is fair to ask in response a) what contributed to Grenfell in the first place? and b) what lead to these people thinking it was ok to make this joke and wouldn't have consequence if out online? Vans with "Migrants go home" was May and was part of deliberate policy to try and push migrants out or stop them coming in the first place (originally labour and then taken to another level by Tories). Those in Grenfell made quite a lot of noise to show that their tower wasn't safe and were ignored while their council hand back revenue collected by taxes rather than, for example, regulate owners of towers of other things that council tax can pay for. It's very convenient for politicians to promote shock over this and condemn these individuals if it makes us forget than part of Grenfell was chosen political policy and part of this is off the back of chosen political policy.

The police aren’t doing their job properly when crime in London is rampant and they’re wasting time on someone that burnt a cardboard cut out on Bonfire night.

Do you no think it also brings up a wider point about the paradox of free speech too, should you really be allowed to say whatever you want if it lowers the freedom of others?

Should Abu Hamza be allowed to preach in the streets about killing infidels? Should I be allowed to stand in the streets saying kill all the Jews?

However you want to look at it there’s always been a line and there always has to be. The line here is whether this is a hate crime or not. Not whether it’s a joke or not.
    He was.