+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Grenfell Tower effigy idiots

Re: Grenfell Tower effigy idiots

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    The state of this guy

Any other internet idiot buzzwords you want to trot out? Cuck maybe?
    He’s not worth anyone’s time.

I’ve no more time for the liberal left wing tools on here. You’re as bad as the far right.

Quote Originally Posted by KenfigBlues View Post
    I’ve no more time for the liberal left wing tools on here. You’re as bad as the far right.
    Why though? Because we have sympathy with people who were killed in a fire? Or because we don’t think a couple of police dealing with this case affects crime in London?

Maybe instead of shouting angry platitudes you could try and actually say what your problem is and if it’s actually different to what’s being said in this thread?

Just a point of information, this area of London has been a fabulous mixed community for decades, (Portobello Road) but in the last 10 years there's been a huge regeneration in North Kensington and folk with money have moved in and pushed out the community that have lived there for years....The people that perished in the fire were mostly Morrocan that lived up the Goldbourne Road side originally but have been pushed out to what the money people feel is an undesirable tower-block.
    I was the norman tebbit get on your bike generation, so I did and got myself a council flat in Portobello road in the 80s when no one wanted to live here because of the place being deemed rough and crime ridden, now they would like me to feck off back to Merthyr Tydfil so that some david cameron type can purchase my property.....and lastly when i grew up in the valleys in the 70s we prided ourselves on not being a racist community and we welcomed everyone especially people of colour after all we were black for 16 hours a day because of digging coal....sadly attitudes have changed by some.

Jeremy Vine debating this and the issues raised by some in this thread on his show.

Anyone fancy going with your views?

Shame there wasnt as much effort being put into outing those responsible for the actual fire, and not the cardboard effigy.

So far weve found out their names, addresses, their occupations, their partners occupations, relationsip status, where they like to drink, what they like to drink.etc.etc

Abhorrent as it may be all this is serving to do is take attention away from the people really responsible for this tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Shame there wasnt as much effort being put into outing those responsible for the actual fire, and not the cardboard effigy.

So far weve found out their names, addresses, their occupations, their partners occupations, relationsip status, where they like to drink, what they like to drink.etc.etc

Abhorrent as it may be all this is serving to do is take attention away from the people really responsible for this tragedy.

Absolutely correct!

Storming off snowflake?

So bloody right. JRH

One day cardboard tower culprits arrested and out on bail.
    One year plus real life tragedy still being covered up.
    Scandalous.

Actually their terrible actions only highlight that that the real tragedy and the fire investigation is stalling.

You’re not wrong

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/g...deal-7mbdll6cj

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Storming off snowflake?
    Laugh out loud............twat.

Laugh out loud............twat.
    Why are you so wound up snowflake? Just because people are calling you out on your unfounded bullshit?