+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Scottish football

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Scottish football

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Because one club has a higher wage bill than the rest of the top division put together
    The premier league is just as much of a joke if we are talking about money and wages bills.

At least the Scottish club’s is self generated rather than pumped in by criminal oligarchs and royal families.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    The premier league is just as much of a joke if we are talking about money and wages bills.

At least the Scottish club’s is self generated rather than pumped in by criminal oligarchs and royal families.
    The premier league isn't in that situation though, Yes the big few clubs are on a different level to the rest, but at least there is competition.

I can't think of another league where one club pays more in wages and has more income than the rest of the league put together.
    it isn't a league, it's a procession.

The premier league isn't in that situation though, Yes the big few clubs are on a different level to the rest, but at least there is competition.

I can't think of another league where one club pays more in wages and has more income than the rest of the league put together.
    Why are you so anti Scottish Football , your other posts are generally quite well thought out . Scottish football
    seems to get the steam pouring out of your ears , why is that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Why are you so anti Scottish Football , your other posts are generally quite well thought out . Scottish football
    seems to get the steam pouring out of your ears , why is that ?
    I wouldn't have said the steam was pouring out of my ears. I just think it is sad to see how far it has declined and how quickly

The Premier League is going that way, especially with Man City's "creative accounting" shall we say.

As Croesy says, the Premier League is a joke and the rich want to get richer. It'll soon turn into a league where the top 4-6 steam roller everyone else, week in, week out without fail, and it's going that way this season.