+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Moneybags Blair claimed £1m in British taxpayers’ money over last decade

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Moneybags Blair claimed £1m in British taxpayers’ money over last decade

Bilderberg is a touchy subject for Cyril. Back in the summer he couldn't think of a reason for why the BBC, his beloved state propaganda outlet, once again failed to inform its viewers and listeners that 130 of the world's most influential people were having their annual four-day meeting for arch-globalists. Incidentally, Dominic Raab is one of only two current MPs who's a Bilderberger. He was appointed Brexit Secretary one month after June's pow wow, which must be comforting for Cyril and his fellow Remainers.

Re: Moneybags Blair claimed £1m in British taxpayers’ money over last decade

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Bilderberg is a touchy subject for Cyril. Back in the summer he couldn't think of a reason for why the BBC, his beloved state propaganda outlet, once again failed to inform its viewers and listeners that 130 of the world's most influential people were having their annual four-day meeting for arch-globalists. Incidentally, Dominic Raab is one of only two current MPs who's a Bilderberger. He was appointed Brexit Secretary one month after June's pow wow, which must be comforting for Cyril and his fellow Remainers.
    You had no response to one of your posts in the summer you say? Must have been during that month I had with the Rothchilds in The Hamptons. I didn't realise you were so needy but if you think of something worthy in the future put something like "URGENT" or "Please Please Reply" and I will make sure I ignore it!