Thread: Look out girls here we come

Look out girls here we come

There's hope at last for older board members

https://news.sky.com/story/man-69-wh...e-age-11547764

Re: Look out girls here we come

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

49? He's trippin'. He got a good head of hair and that's about it. He looks at least 60.

Here he is. Does he look closer to his real age of 69 or to his imagined one of 49?

Bloody barmpot.

Worlds going mad ,soon people will be changing thier gender, or even applying to become a different species

Bloody barmpot.

Worlds going mad ,soon people will be changing thier gender, or even applying to become a different species
    Transgenders want others to accept them for who they are. Yet they were unable to accept themselves for who they were.🤔

Won't he lose hi pension if he's successful?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Won't he lose hi pension if he's successful?
    If he’s successful, then anyone in there 40s/50s who are skint, can surely apply to be in there 60s and collect there pension 😁
    The guys a rocket!

To be fair he has a point about gender and he would have a case regards the discrimination of age.

Far too many loopholes for this to be taken seriously but then I'd have thought that about gender in the past also.

Fair play he seems to be doing it for the right reasons, money and ladies.

He's got a point. Change your age on Tinder and you magically become popular again. 😂

Actually can't you just change your age on tinder anyway. Post some photos from 10 years ago and matches galore.

Of course this won't work well if seeking deeper, longer term connections but it's tinder.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Transgenders want others to accept them for who they are. Yet they were unable to accept themselves for who they were.��
    We are in such a different world now , I do have concern for young people making these decisions so early in life ,they are still learning and developing ,what worries me if we become a society that allows a simply change by pure desire ,where will it end,does the internet play a part in brainwashing /convincing/influencing those of a weaker and vulnerable mind ,to make such radical choices .

Not an easy subject ,or one I really have enough knowledge off ,its just a worrying trend for me ,where will it end ,no age or gender race ?

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Transgenders want others to accept them for who they are. Yet they were unable to accept themselves for who they were.🤔
    Fk me
    I had read this several times then sit down

It’s really deep

We are in such a different world now , I do have concern for young people making these decisions so early in life ,they are still learning and developing ,what worries me if we become a society that allows a simply change by pure desire ,where will it end,does the internet play a part in brainwashing /convincing/influencing those of a weaker and vulnerable mind ,to make such radical choices .

Not an easy subject ,or one I really have enough knowledge off ,its just a worrying trend for me ,where will it end ,no age or gender race ?
    We already have the change of gender, how we address an individual based on their choice as opposed to their actual gender. We have people who are identifying themselves as a person of colour, when they are white, seemingly to get (highly paid) jobs, to enhance their careers including political careers.
    A female recently changed her name, I can't remember the names, but it was something like Jessica Thomas to Mbuku Bokolele. She wanted to identify as someone from an African nation !!!
    So effectively the free movement of identity to change ones gender, race, ethnicity, name means that a white middle aged man on here, Joe Bloggs could conceivably identify as a female African or Chinese as examples. It's crazy !!!!
    Last edited by JDerrida; 09-11-18 at 20:04. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Fk me
    I had read this several times then sit down

It’s really deep
    Same here. I felt compelled to strip off to sit and strike the same pose as that fella in The Thinker statue. After a good hour of serious philosophising I came to the conclusion that I risked pneumonia if I didn't slip back into my Christmas-themed onesie a bit sharpish.

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    We already have the change of gender, how we address an individual based on their choice as opposed to their actual gender. We have people who are identifying themselves as a person of colour, when they are white, seemingly to get (highly paid) jobs, to enhance their careers including political careers.
    A female recently changed her name, I can't remember the names, but it was something like Jessica Thomas to Mbuku Bokolele. She wanted to identify as someone from an African nation !!!
    So effectively the free movement of identity to change ones gender, race, ethnicity, name means that a white middle aged man on here, Joe Bloggs could conceivably identify as a female African or Chinese as examples. It's crazy !!!!
    How does all this work... is it simply that when someone declares they self-identify as a different gender then everyone must play along or risk being branded as ignorant, or a hater, troll or politically incorrect?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    How does all this work... is it simply that when someone declares they self-identify as a different gender then everyone must play along or risk being branded as ignorant, or a hater, troll or politically incorrect?
    Absolutely correct.
    In Canada it is actually considered a hate crime if you don't address someone by their chosen identified pronoun. There are apparently around 43 pronouns that 'gender fluid' individuals can identify as!!!

Transgenders want others to accept them for who they are. Yet they were unable to accept themselves for who they were.��
    Says someone who clearly has no idea.

See you thought it wasn't an easy subject and CCMB's best and brightest have figured it out in no time at all.

The irony is that, broadly speaking, the right continuously squeal "IDENTITY POLITICS!!" yet at the same time do fear what you fear, the end to an easy way to categorise people.

No one should be forced to use words, that is dumb and isn't actually happening. Beyond that, be who you want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Says someone who clearly has no idea.
    Tell me all about it then oh wise one.