+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Look out girls here we come

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Look out girls here we come

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Transgenders want others to accept them for who they are. Yet they were unable to accept themselves for who they were.��
    We are in such a different world now , I do have concern for young people making these decisions so early in life ,they are still learning and developing ,what worries me if we become a society that allows a simply change by pure desire ,where will it end,does the internet play a part in brainwashing /convincing/influencing those of a weaker and vulnerable mind ,to make such radical choices .

Not an easy subject ,or one I really have enough knowledge off ,its just a worrying trend for me ,where will it end ,no age or gender race ?

Re: Look out girls here we come

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    We are in such a different world now , I do have concern for young people making these decisions so early in life ,they are still learning and developing ,what worries me if we become a society that allows a simply change by pure desire ,where will it end,does the internet play a part in brainwashing /convincing/influencing those of a weaker and vulnerable mind ,to make such radical choices .

Not an easy subject ,or one I really have enough knowledge off ,its just a worrying trend for me ,where will it end ,no age or gender race ?
    See you thought it wasn't an easy subject and CCMB's best and brightest have figured it out in no time at all.

The irony is that, broadly speaking, the right continuously squeal "IDENTITY POLITICS!!" yet at the same time do fear what you fear, the end to an easy way to categorise people.

No one should be forced to use words, that is dumb and isn't actually happening. Beyond that, be who you want to be.