+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Look out girls here we come

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Look out girls here we come

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    We are in such a different world now , I do have concern for young people making these decisions so early in life ,they are still learning and developing ,what worries me if we become a society that allows a simply change by pure desire ,where will it end,does the internet play a part in brainwashing /convincing/influencing those of a weaker and vulnerable mind ,to make such radical choices .

Not an easy subject ,or one I really have enough knowledge off ,its just a worrying trend for me ,where will it end ,no age or gender race ?
    We already have the change of gender, how we address an individual based on their choice as opposed to their actual gender. We have people who are identifying themselves as a person of colour, when they are white, seemingly to get (highly paid) jobs, to enhance their careers including political careers.
    A female recently changed her name, I can't remember the names, but it was something like Jessica Thomas to Mbuku Bokolele. She wanted to identify as someone from an African nation !!!
    So effectively the free movement of identity to change ones gender, race, ethnicity, name means that a white middle aged man on here, Joe Bloggs could conceivably identify as a female African or Chinese as examples. It's crazy !!!!
    Last edited by JDerrida; 09-11-18 at 20:04. Reason: Spelling

Re: Look out girls here we come

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    We already have the change of gender, how we address an individual based on their choice as opposed to their actual gender. We have people who are identifying themselves as a person of colour, when they are white, seemingly to get (highly paid) jobs, to enhance their careers including political careers.
    A female recently changed her name, I can't remember the names, but it was something like Jessica Thomas to Mbuku Bokolele. She wanted to identify as someone from an African nation !!!
    So effectively the free movement of identity to change ones gender, race, ethnicity, name means that a white middle aged man on here, Joe Bloggs could conceivably identify as a female African or Chinese as examples. It's crazy !!!!
    How does all this work... is it simply that when someone declares they self-identify as a different gender then everyone must play along or risk being branded as ignorant, or a hater, troll or politically incorrect?