Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
Do you really think that posting about up and coming young Welsh players equates to me thinking that I am the self-appointed youth development manager for Welsh football on here? You are totally out of order mate, and its people like you who are continually ruining this message board.
That's not the reason, it's the sanctimonious way in which you talk about the young Welsh players to other posters that made me post that.

I must have been continually ruining this message board since 2012 then - which is impressive when you come to think of it.

We could have had a genuine discussion about the topic if you could have just addressed my point about playing young players when they're ready for first team football at top 6 clubs - rather than accusing me of being negative.

Oh well, I don't know what I expected from you... I put you on ignore for months for this exact reason. You say something, it gets questioned, you divert to something completely different or say something vague and then revert to either a personal attack or suggest you've been personally attacked... ad infinitum.