Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 55

Thread: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

  1. #1

    Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    A 17-year old midfielder playing for Manchester United, he looks like a very good prospect with exceptional passing ability


  2. #2

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future


  3. #3

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    Is he another local boy stolen by theiving Man Utd?

  4. #4

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Is he another local boy stolen by theiving Man Utd?
    He's Welsh born from North Wales. Zenith should have the full details!

  5. #5

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    What a pass by the young Welshman.

    http://www.big-assist.com/2019/01/15...toke-city-u18/

  6. #6

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future




  7. #7

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    I can't believe Fergie didn't start him when he was 12!

  8. #8

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I can't believe Fergie didn't start him when he was 12!
    He is very good technically, and if he keeps on developing he could be our Welsh Xavi. I'm not sure why you choose sarcasm over hope, some of us want the best for Wales!

  9. #9

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He is very good technically, and if he keeps on developing he could be our Welsh Xavi. I'm not sure why you choose sarcasm over hope, some of us want the best for Wales!
    "sarcasm over hope"... f**king hell

  10. #10

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He is very good technically, and if he keeps on developing he could be our Welsh Xavi. I'm not sure why you choose sarcasm over hope, some of us want the best for Wales!
    Anyway... how is he developing? Is it in the first team at a top 6 club or in their youth team?

  11. #11

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    "sarcasm over hope"... f**king hell
    Well you do seem to like talking down our young players at every opportunity. If they weren't any good I wouldn't mind, but we have clearly got some very talented youngsters coming through.

  12. #12

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    These youngsters need competitive games and need to be loaned to championship clubs

  13. #13

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Anyway... how is he developing? Is it in the first team at a top 6 club or in their youth team?
    It's almost as though you want our young players to fail just to prove a point.

  14. #14

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Well you do seem to like talking down our young players at every opportunity. If they weren't any good I wouldn't mind, but we have clearly got some very talented youngsters coming through.
    Now you're just making shit up. How am I "talking down our young players at every opportunity"? I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of you expecting Ampadu to be tearing it up for Chelsea because he's 18 and ready for first team football - but start a thread on another 18 year old at another top 6 club who is still playing youth team football, yet I haven't seen you question the decision not to play him for the seniors.

    You have made yourself the self-appointed youth development manager for Welsh football on here, apparently.

  15. #15

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's almost as though you want our young players to fail just to prove a point.
    What the hell are you talking about now? I'm asking you a genuine question to point out that your views on Ampadu starting for Chelsea because of his age don't seem to apply to Levitt... but you're clearly avoiding it.

  16. #16

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    What the hell are you talking about now? I'm asking you a genuine question to point out that your views on Ampadu starting for Chelsea because of his age don't seem to apply to Levitt... but you're clearly avoiding it.
    This thread is about Dylan Levitt - another one for the future. You could maybe comment on his ability, instead of continuing with your negative views of our young players.

  17. #17

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    This thread is about Dylan Levitt - another one for the future. You could maybe comment on his ability, instead of continuing with your negative views of our young players.
    I don't have any negative views on "our young players", thanks... but you clearly do. I think Levitt should be playing for Man United's first team now. He's 18 and needs to keep on developing. You clearly don't think so. How negative!

  18. #18

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Now you're just making shit up. How am I "talking down our young players at every opportunity"? I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of you expecting Ampadu to be tearing it up for Chelsea because he's 18 and ready for first team football - but start a thread on another 18 year old at another top 6 club who is still playing youth team football, yet I haven't seen you question the decision not to play him for the seniors.

    You have made yourself the self-appointed youth development manager for Welsh football on here, apparently.
    Maybe if you bothered to comment about the player who is the subject of this thread, then I might believe you! A nice personal attack at the end too, you never disappoint

  19. #19

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Maybe if you bothered to comment about the player who is the subject of this thread, then I might believe you! A nice personal attack at the end too, you never disappoint
    I am discussing Levitt.. and if you think that was a personal attack (really?) - how come you haven't flounced again?

  20. #20

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I don't have any negative views on "our young players", thanks... but you clearly do. I think Levitt should be playing for Man United's first team now. He's 18 and needs to keep on developing. You clearly don't think so. How negative!
    Could you please show me where I have said that? If not, just STFU and go and ruin somebody else's thread. Cheers.

  21. #21

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    "sarcasm over hope"... f**king hell

  22. #22

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Could you please show me where I have said that? If not, just STFU and go and ruin somebody else's thread. Cheers.
    See... it's frustrating when somebody does that, isn't it? It's what you have attributed to me in several posts already, about me being negative and wanting young Welsh players to fail when that isn't what I have been saying in the slightest.

  23. #23

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I am discussing Levitt.. and if you think that was a personal attack (really?) - how come you haven't flounced again?
    Do you really think that posting about up and coming young Welsh players equates to me thinking that I am the self-appointed youth development manager for Welsh football on here? You are totally out of order mate, and its people like you who are continually ruining this message board.

  24. #24

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    See... it's frustrating when somebody does that, isn't it? It's what you have attributed to me in several posts already, about me being negative and wanting young Welsh players to fail when that isn't what I have been saying in the slightest.
    You are negative, you haven't once mentioned the attributes of the player who is the subject of this thread, instead you have just continued along with your pathetic diatribe from the other thread, and ruined this one in the process.

  25. #25

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future


  26. #26

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Do you really think that posting about up and coming young Welsh players equates to me thinking that I am the self-appointed youth development manager for Welsh football on here? You are totally out of order mate, and its people like you who are continually ruining this message board.
    That's not the reason, it's the sanctimonious way in which you talk about the young Welsh players to other posters that made me post that.

    I must have been continually ruining this message board since 2012 then - which is impressive when you come to think of it.

    We could have had a genuine discussion about the topic if you could have just addressed my point about playing young players when they're ready for first team football at top 6 clubs - rather than accusing me of being negative.

    Oh well, I don't know what I expected from you... I put you on ignore for months for this exact reason. You say something, it gets questioned, you divert to something completely different or say something vague and then revert to either a personal attack or suggest you've been personally attacked... ad infinitum.

  27. #27

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    We will be playing the good old 2-8-0 formation in 2026.

    As with a few others, it will be interesting to see how they develop. With limited resources we seem to hand out caps like ASBO's to these youngsters, if even a couple are good enough then that will be good.

  28. #28

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You are negative, you haven't once mentioned the attributes of the player who is the subject of this thread, instead you have just continued along with your pathetic diatribe from the other thread, and ruined this one in the process.
    How is that "being negative" about the player though? You also claimed that I'd want young players to fail for some bizarre reason. I'll let you off the hook now though, I can't be bothered anymore.

    Levitt looks good... I remember my mate telling me about him a couple of years ago as a potential future international and we watched a youth game vs Villa or Wolves (I think).

  29. #29

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Do you really think that posting about up and coming young Welsh players equates to me thinking that I am the self-appointed youth development manager for Welsh football on here? You are totally out of order mate, and its people like you who are continually ruining this message board.


    Why are you promoting hatred over hope?

  30. #30

    Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    That's not the reason, it's the sanctimonious way in which you talk about the young Welsh players to other posters that made me post that.

    I must have been continually ruining this message board since 2012 then - which is impressive when you come to think of it.

    We could have had a genuine discussion about the topic if you could have just addressed my point about playing young players when they're ready for first team football at top 6 clubs - rather than accusing me of being negative.

    Oh well, I don't know what I expected from you... I put you on ignore for months for this exact reason. You say something, it gets questioned, you divert to something completely different or say something vague and then revert to either a personal attack or suggest you've been personally attacked... ad infinitum.
    Ok, I get it, your opinion is the only definative truth that exists inside of your head, even though you have come to this conclusion without seeing Ampadu having a proper run of games in the 1st team.

    On the other hand, it is my opinion that Ampudu is ready to play for a top 6 team based on what I have seen of the player thus far, so go and knock yourself out

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •