+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Praise for Harris

Praise for Harris

Re: Praise for Harris

One swallow and all that, but Harris really made the difference for us today. If he's finally got around to the mindset that he's good enough then we've effectively just got a new player.

Just need Hoillet, Zohore and NM-L to get back to their imperious best from last year and we may stand a chance...

I thought he was a good candidate for MOTM. But Gunnar shaded it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I thought he was a good candidate for MOTM. But Gunnar shaded it for me.
    Gunnar was awesome today and I'd agree with that. I thought Camarasa and Paterson had good games too.

I thought Gunnar MOM but Kadeem was our next best player, and had his best game for us. Should start next game now, and hopefully get a run in the side.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    I thought Gunnar MOM but Kadeem was our next best player, and had his best game for us. Should start next game now, and hopefully get a run in the side.
    A lot of people thought Gunnar was not good enough, inc me, so fair play to him.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Spot on. Harris' best trait is his desire to make things happen, evident today. Never understood the criticism of Gunnar, a couple bad games doesn't suddenly make him a bad player.

I didn’t like gunner before Warnock took over. He has been monumental since. Bar the odd game coming back from injury.

I wrote Kadeem off at championship let alone pl but he was good today beat players got decent crosses in which is exactly what you want for a winger

Yeah he was always looking to beat his man, and quite often did, great to see someone given license to do that.

Murphy had an off-day.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Murphy had an off-day.
    I think Murphy just has too much to do. I'd like to see him, Reid and Camarasa up front and see if some kid of understanding could develop between them.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I think Murphy just has too much to do. I'd like to see him, Reid and Camarasa up front and see if some kid of understanding could develop between them.
    In fairness to Murphy, he was doubled up on a fair bit. Out of all our wide players, i'd say that Harris has the best delivery, although there isn't a great deal of competition.

I think our midfield played really well today against a very physical Brighton side.