+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What a cock Liam Rosenior is.

What a cock Liam Rosenior is.

Essentially blaming Cunningham for the red card incident.

Re: What a cock Liam Rosenior is.

I laughed at his suggestion that Cunningham was at fault because he didn't go recklessly sliding into Stephens.

His comments were ludicrous.

If a referree who has reviewed it several times thinks it's an obvious red then it is. I don't think he has meant it but it was high up the leg with studs showing which doesn't leave ref with Any other decision.

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    Football message board rule no 1. If someone says something against one of your players, then that someone is automatically a cock 😁

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Football message board rule no 1. If someone says something against one of your players, then that someone is automatically a cock 😁
    I would have called him a cock if it was the other way round. He’s blaming the victim and the conditions, and not the player who put in the stupid tackle.

Football message board rule no 1. If someone says something against one of your players, then that someone is automatically a cock ��
    Rule No.2 - The person who posts on the same board pointing this out, is an even bigger one who has nothing better to do.

Just watched him on Sky post game. He continued to blame Cunningham for letting himself be fouled! He seems not to like Cardiff, must be due to his Bristol Coty connection.

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    There is also the slight matter that between 2015–2018 he played 44 games for ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Brighton & Hove Albion. What a surprise!

Next Sky criticise the officials because of a most marginal Bamba offside. How the lino could see that when Hoilett obstructed his vision I don't know.

Dermot brought common sense to their ramblings, thankfully.

StT.
    <><

Just heard the t!t. Made a right pr!ck of himself

There would be no red cards if the guy getting fouled just got out the way. Surely a simpleton of this magnitude shouldn't be asked for his opinion on anything.

Rosenior is an employee of BHA. Haven't heard his comments but from what I've read the MOTD pundits all strongly disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Rosenior is an employee of BHA. Haven't heard his comments but from what I've read the MOTD pundits all strongly disagree.
    They had Dermot Gallagher on there saying it was a definite red card and that every ref would give it as red and then explained why.
    Rosenior and the other guest (Alex Scott?) just wouldn’t accept it and kept saying it was harsh.
    Rosenior even said that the ref had to take into account the conditions - no the player coming off his feet has to take into account the conditions, they are not a mitigating factor.

Alex Scott never has a good word to say about us !

The guy usually talks a lot of sense. Clearly he’s had a bit of a brain freeze here.
    It can happen to anyone. I remember a few yrs ago when Mark Hudson scored his wonder goal from the half way line., and Eric the Half Bee was telling everyone it was lucky, as it was meant to be a pass to someone else 😂😂😂

The guy usually talks a lot of sense. Clearly he’s had a bit of a brain freeze here.
    It can happen to anyone. I remember a few yrs ago when Mark Hudson scored his wonder goal from the half way line., and Eric the Half Bee was telling everyone it was lucky, as it was meant to be a pass to someone else 😂😂😂
    Rosenior can be forgiven as he’s normally pretty good, but Eric always talks pony so it’s not a surprise.

Rosenior broke Cunningham’s leg in 2011. Doesn’t seem to like him does he?

Alex Scott is a prick aswell.