+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Our First Goal

Our First Goal

Got praised on “Goals on Sunday “ for 26 passes and every player touching the ball !

Re: Our First Goal

Slice of luck at the end, but I felt Harris deserved it. He did pretty well yesterday.

It seemed a goal out of nothing in real time, but the build-up looked pretty good in retrospect.

TOTAL FOOTBALL

Warnock gave up counting. He said it was 16 passes....

Ralls involved several times , integral in keeping the ball moving throughout the build up, even though according to some posters elsewhere he was rubbish 🙂

Just watched the whole move on the extended highlights on the club site. When I start going on about how we can't pass the ball (as I'm wont to do from time to time!), I need to be reminded about this goal .

Our goal of the season so far and I wouldn't be surprised if it's still the case come May - the build up was so good it deserved the bit of luck we got with that deflection on Harris' cross.

I think Harris was that good yesterday he planned for that deflection to happen 😁

To be fair we scored some quality passing goals last season also.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just watched the whole move on the extended highlights on the club site. When I start going on about how we can't pass the ball (as I'm wont to do from time to time!), I need to be reminded about this goal .

Our goal of the season so far and I wouldn't be surprised if it's still the case come May - the build up was so good it deserved the bit of luck we got with that deflection on Harris' cross.
    But Bob, we are a dirty in your face side. Just check the foul stats from yesterday.....

This won t do, we need more hoofball not this crappy football...lol.