Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
We have no-one in the team who can regularly see AND make the passes we need to keep momentum going forward. Camarasa is the closest we have but is still too wayward in his passing.

I think this is the biggest skill lacking in our team at present as without this ability our quick players like Murphy and Harris are not being used to their full potential.

I think this is our biggest gap to fill in January if we're looking for players to come in.
I think that we need a midfielder with a bit of vision who is quick on the ball, easier said than done and probably expensive, although on the rare occasion we play with pace we do cause problems for the opposition. The problem can be the over reliance on wingers which can be a risky tactic as wingers are either in a game or they're not, there's no in between. This over reliance on wingers can back fire because our fullbacks are conventional due to the fact that Warnock plays with wingers and our midfield is set up in a more defensive manner. If the wide men aren't firing we have problems, that's not the best position to be in.