+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If you get the chance to see the winning goal again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: If you get the chance to see the winning goal again

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

Freeze frame it and he's definitely off.

Very tough call for the officials, though. Bodies everywhere, ball pinging around, everyone moving. The offside would have been difficult to spot in real time.
    Also, despite the crying and moaning from Hughton and the fans, Brighton did not deserve a draw.
    I realise they had a player sent off early, but they decided to hold out for a draw as they walked out for the second half.
    We struggled to get going and put them to the sword but they offered absolutely nothing.
    I notice their fans are again jumping on the bandwagon of “harsh and ugly Cardiff” but just look at the foul stats for the game.

Re: If you get the chance to see the winning goal again

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Also, despite the crying and moaning from Hughton and the fans, Brighton did not deserve a draw.
    I realise they had a player sent off early, but they decided to hold out for a draw as they walked out for the second half.
    We struggled to get going and put them to the sword but they offered absolutely nothing.
    I notice their fans are again jumping on the bandwagon of “harsh and ugly Cardiff” but just look at the foul stats for the game.