+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you get the chance to see the winning goal again

Re: If you get the chance to see the winning goal again

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

Freeze frame it and he's definitely off.

Very tough call for the officials, though. Bodies everywhere, ball pinging around, everyone moving. The offside would have been difficult to spot in real time.
    Not offside, as everyone is saying that Manga, headed the ball in, when it was clearly their defender that did, I watched it a dozen times and it was definitely headed by the defender!

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Not offside, as everyone is saying that Manga, headed the ball in, when it was clearly their defender that did, I watched it a dozen times and it was definitely headed by the defender!
    Dear me....

Bamba wasn't offside when the ball first came into the area from the throw-in and flicked off the head of the defender, but he was very definitely offside when Manga headed the ball the second time before his bicycle kick. If you've watched it a dozen times, how come you've missed that? I just watched the Match the Day replay if the incident and they highlighted it immediately afterwards!

Imagine being this biased

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    Brilliant!

Back to Etheridge, was a transfer fee amount ever disclosed?
    I’m sure he was a free agent

Dear me....

Bamba wasn't offside when the ball first came into the area from the throw-in and flicked off the head of the defender, but he was very definitely offside when Manga headed the ball the second time before his bicycle kick. If you've watched it a dozen times, how come you've missed that? I just watched the Match the Day replay if the incident and they highlighted it immediately afterwards!
    Will have another look when i get home!

Will have another look when i get home!
    It all happened so quick that it would been extremely difficult for the linesman to spot it in real time, but that's the way it goes, especially when we're talking about officials who didn't even notice Bamba took his shirt off.

It all happened so quick that it would been extremely difficult for the linesman to spot it in real time, but that's the way it goes, especially when we're talking about officials who didn't even notice Bamba took his shirt off.

Quite

Quite
    I was looking at the first phase of play, now looking at that phase where he was said to be off side, I slowed it right down and froze it with the ball on Manga's head, very tight indeed, I personally think that he was just onside, but as you say there is no way the linesman can definitely say he was offside so not given

Bamba took his shirt off 😱😱😱?????? Shurrup!!!! Don’t believe it !😉