+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Koumas

Koumas

Leave him alone, he's obviously happy with his family life. I always find it strange that ex-footballers who remain in the limelight, either through media work or getting drunk, are often criticised but when they stay out of the limelight there called a recluse. Koumas obviously saw football as just a job, he then moved on, as we all do after changing jobs.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...tball-15259535

Re: Koumas

It's bordering on stalking publishing his private photos like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's bordering on stalking publishing his private photos like that.
    They’re on his Instagram in fairness, I found it quite an interesting read.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    They’re on his Instagram in fairness, I found it quite an interesting read.
    His Instagram was set to private, and the reporter sent a friend request, but did he make it clear that he was going to publish the photos on Wales Online?

That's the job of a journalist though

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    That's the job of a journalist though
    I don't see how encroaching on a person's privacy could be viewed as good journalism. By all means he can request an interview, or ask for permission to post private photos, but in this case I think the journalist in question has gotten a little bit ahead of himself.

I don't see how encroaching on a person's privacy could be viewed as good journalism. By all means he can request an interview, and ask for permission to post private photos, but in this case I think the journalist in question has got a little bit ahead of himself.
    It's not Jason's instagram. It's his friend's, which is public.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    It's not Jason's instagram. It's his friend's, which is public.
    "His Instagram page is predictably placed on a private setting, but a friend request sent in hope is surprisingly accepted. A response to a message asking for a chat is, however, unsurprisingly ignored.

A trawl through Koumas' Instagram page sees the same faces cropping up time and time again. As Cotterill suggested, it's obvious Jason has a strong, tightly-knit group of friends, but none of them appear to have much of a connection to football.

I send them all a message. No reply."

"His Instagram page is predictably placed on a private setting, but a friend request sent in hope is surprisingly accepted. A response to a message asking for a chat is, however, unsurprisingly ignored.

A trawl through Koumas' Instagram page sees the same faces cropping up time and time again. As Cotterill suggested, it's obvious Jason has a strong, tightly-knit group of friends, but none of them appear to have much of a connection to football.

I send them all a message. No reply."
    The photo on WalesOnline is not his. It's a direct link to his friend's instagram.

An article about how they couldn't interview him for an article. Fair play.

The photo on WalesOnline is not his. It's a direct link to his friend's instagram.
    The journalist still used it without permission, and I don't think he will be getting that call from Jason after Christmas to do an interview!

The journalist still used it without permission, and I don't think he will be getting that call from Jason after Christmas to do an interview!
    You're digging now. He's provided a link to a public page. What a crime. Journalists do this all the time.

You're digging now. He's provided a link to a public page. What a crime. Journalists do this all the time.
    On Twitter the journalists always request permission before they use private images and video, as they are automatically copyrighted to the originator.

On Twitter the journalists always request permission before they use private images and video, as they are automatically copyrighted to the originator.
    He's not using it though, he's linked the guy's page. Stop digging.

Koumas's son plays for liverpool, and his details are readily available on 192.com - hardly in hiding - and I managed that in about 5 minutes...

He's not using it though, he's linked the guy's page. Stop digging.
    You sound like the sort of bloke who goes rummaging through your neighbours dustbins

You sound like the sort of bloke who goes rummaging through your neighbours dustbins
    You, as always, sound like a moron.

I'm with the OP, leave the fella alone and let him enjoy his privacy. How would you like your private moments with friends splashed all over the national media?

Enjoyed watching him play for us, but couldn't give a f*** what he's doing now. Let him get on with his life.

So glad I'm not a journalist, what a lot of effort he put into that for nowt. Chatting to a concierge where he used to live, bloody hell...

very true

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    very true
    I'm not here to be liked. If you spend your life seeking acceptance, then you are doing something wrong. The morons are the ones trying to defend the so-called journalist