+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Manga, Bennett, Richards, Cunningham, Peltier, Connolly

Manga, Bennett, Richards, Cunningham, Peltier, Connolly

I think few would doubt Manga’s committment. Undoubtedly he is better at centre back than right back where he has played most of the season with mixed performances. Do we have anybody better to play at RB? NW presumably thinks not with Peltier and Richards the obvious alternatives.

Not sure why Bennett was out yesterday. Whilst he offers something going forward he does get caught out of position at the back too often. Not at all sure about Cunningham but on balance prefer Bennett.

On a good day Peltier can put in a good performance, so back to the question as to why Manga gets the call first.

Rainy day Connolly.

Richards. The player I would most like to see given a sustained chance to make the right back position his own. Seems unlikely to happen.

Re: Manga, Bennett, Richards, Cunningham, Peltier, Connolly

Manga is a CB and tbf is doing his best but he shouldn't be playing there, Connolly us a CB and seems was given a new contract in case of emergency, peltier shouldn't be anywhere near the team imo he will get ripped a new one and Jazz should be our starting RB why he's not picked can't just be due to injuries and when he has played it's been in midfield also which is very odd, Warnock needs to get a RB and striker in January as priorities imo

Re: Manga, Bennett, Richards, Cunningham, Peltier, Connolly

At left back, I like Joe Bennett, but I got a feeling there’s more to come from Cunningham. He’s described as a marauding left back, but he seemed hesitant to get forward yesterday and the crowd were urging him.

We need a new right back.