+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fulham v Liverpool

Fulham v Liverpool

So far so good

Liverpool 2-0 Fulham

Early in second half

Re: Fulham v Liverpool

Liverpool don't look bothered, another day at the office.

Keeping it at 2-0 would be good as a 4-0 or 5-0 would increase the chances of their manager being toe-ended before the next Premier League fixtures.

They have Southampton next. Draw might be best result. We truly have seen how ‘good’ they are now. Might be worse than that 11 point Derby side

Fulham fans must be scratching their heads ,they came up with a decent side , added to it , tried to buy Wembley, failed forgot to buy a defence.
    They're probably going to erect a statute of Danny Dyer to help motivate the fans .

Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. View Post
    Liverpool don't look bothered, another day at the office.
    They didn't against us, until we pulled it back to 2-1, which concentrated their minds.

i will not be surprised to see the manager gone this week. Fulham's not Liverpool of course!

The longer Fulham's manager is in post, the better it will be for us. I'm surprised at how much they're struggling though.

It was a given that we would struggle, but they've spent a fortune.

I'm equally surprised at how well Wolves are doing too, although that could all go tits up by the end of the season as could anyone in the mid-table.

I thought Fulham did OK against Liverpool based on the highlights. Wolves should have beaten Arsenal and there's no way they'll be anything other than comfortable this season - barring a major injury crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I thought Fulham did OK against Liverpool based on the highlights. Wolves should have beaten Arsenal and there's no way they'll be anything other than comfortable this season - barring a major injury crisis.
    Fulham had a couple of really good chances but overall they were no better than us at anfield, regardless of the score.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Fulham had a couple of really good chances but overall they were no better than us at anfield, regardless of the score.
    We'd have lost 2-0 if we didn't have the temerity to score. Liverpool were going through the motions.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Watched the whole game(virtually every game is on live here). They may ha e created the chances you saw on the highlights but they were generally outclassed. Their signings have a bit of flair once in a while but don’t appear to care - A fired up Mitrovic aside, I’d take Camarasa, Arter and Murphy over any of their signings All 3 play with a real passion and maybe the fact that 2 of them are on loan and have points to prove contributes to that.