+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This time v last time, after 12 games

This time v last time, after 12 games

P12 W3 D4 L5 F11 A17 GD-6 Pts14 Posn 15th Played 4 of the Big 6 Conceded more than 2 goals once

P12 W2 D2 L8 F11 A25 GD-14 Pt8 Posn 18th Played 5 of the Big 6 Conceded more than 2 goals 4 times

Re: This time v last time, after 12 games

If we won 3 and drew 4, weren't we on 13 points?

Most of us are actually enjoying it this time though

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    If we won 3 and drew 4, weren't we on 13 points?
    You are of course correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    You are of course correct.
    I wasn't being a smart arse

Just wondered if we had actually drawn 5 or if the points total was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I definitely enjoyed last time more, up until the Southampton game / sacking of Malky. Wins over Man City, & the Jacks, an away win at Fulham, drawing with Manure. Once Ole took charge we fell to pieces. Of course the red shirts left a major sour taste but our first season in the Premier League in my lifetime will always be special.

I'm enjoying this season but I'd be lying if I said it was more enjoyable than 13/14.

P12 W3 D4 L5 F11 A17 GD-6 Pts14 Posn 15th Played 4 of the Big 6 Conceded more than 2 goals once

P12 W2 D2 L8 F11 A25 GD-14 Pt8 Posn 18th Played 5 of the Big 6 Conceded more than 2 goals 4 times
    What is the point of people continually comparing where we are now to what was happening 5 years ago. It means absolutely nothing. It might only take 25 points to stay up this time whereas it was 34 in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    What is the point of people continually comparing where we are now to what was happening 5 years ago. It means absolutely nothing. It might only take 25 points to stay up this time whereas it was 34 in 2014.
    What is the point of a forum if you can't put topics on for discussion? This forum is dying a death because of troll responses like the one you've posted above.

What is the point of a forum if you can't put topics on for discussion? This forum is dying a death because of troll responses like the one you've posted above.
    Not only can you not say anything negative about this team, you can't say anything that could be interpreted as negative. They "give 100%". Which apparently sets them apart from other teams.

No it won't. 31 points is the lowest that's ever been needed. At present, there have been worse seasons at this stage with regards points gained by the bottom 3.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I’d agree with this. Last time, because of obvious reasons, it felt like supporting someone else’s team to me, I felt completely detached from the club, looking around and seeing fans in those awful red shirts.

The real difference this time is that I’m enjoying the wins (all two of them) celebrating every goal like it was a cup final winner, but probably more tellingly I’m pissed off when we lose, it really means something again. I wouldn’t change that for any success.

What a stupid post

I'm definitely enjoying it more and I was never part of the 'red or dead' crowd.
    To see Patersons attempt at a goal celebration worth the admission price alone.

Much better this time, could have qualified for Europe last time but I wouldn’t have been fussed about being there to see it the next season, was really contemplating jacking it in, Relegstion was a Godsend.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Much better this time, could have qualified for Europe last time but I wouldn’t have been fussed about being there to see it the next season, was really contemplating jacking it in, Relegstion was a Godsend.
    Relegation even😂😂

This is about the eleventh time this season that someone has started a thread like this i.e. after every game we have played. If the forum is dying it is because of stupid threads continually being posted copying others, which very few people bother to contribute to.

This is about the eleventh time this season that someone has started a thread like this i.e. after every game we have played. If the forum is dying it is because of stupid threads continually being posted copying others, which very few people bother to contribute to.
    The forum is on its arse because of tw@ts like you shooting down anyone having a different opinion to yours.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Not only can you not say anything negative about this team, you can't say anything that could be interpreted as negative. They "give 100%". Which apparently sets them apart from other teams.
    You dont like people saying anything positive about the team. You never post anything positive either. I am just as entitled to my opinions as you are. The word hypocrite comes to mind

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    The forum is on its arse because of tw@ts like you shooting down anyone having a different opinion to yours.
    Pot, kettle, black.

You dont like people saying anything positive about the team. You never post anything positive either. I am just as entitled to my opinions as you are. The word hypocrite comes to mind
    Irony at its finest

Why can't you debate instead of just knocking a poster just because you believe he's being negative

I'm sure lots of irrelevant words come to your mind. You think I give a shit? I'm as positive as anyone. I'm just not a stepford fan. If I see something I don't like, I'm not afraid to talk about it. I'm guessing you didn't mind the red shirts either right?