+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This time v last time, after 12 games

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: This time v last time, after 12 games

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    What is the point of a forum if you can't put topics on for discussion? This forum is dying a death because of troll responses like the one you've posted above.
    Not only can you not say anything negative about this team, you can't say anything that could be interpreted as negative. They "give 100%". Which apparently sets them apart from other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Not only can you not say anything negative about this team, you can't say anything that could be interpreted as negative. They "give 100%". Which apparently sets them apart from other teams.
    You dont like people saying anything positive about the team. You never post anything positive either. I am just as entitled to my opinions as you are. The word hypocrite comes to mind

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You dont like people saying anything positive about the team. You never post anything positive either. I am just as entitled to my opinions as you are. The word hypocrite comes to mind
    I'm sure lots of irrelevant words come to your mind. You think I give a shit? I'm as positive as anyone. I'm just not a stepford fan. If I see something I don't like, I'm not afraid to talk about it. I'm guessing you didn't mind the red shirts either right?