+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hearing your child's first major swear word!

Hearing your child's first major swear word!

During the second half of the Leicester match, just after they scored, my 5-year-old said to me "Don't worry Dad, it's only a f*cking game". Thinking he couldn't have said what I thought he had said, I asked him to repeat himself. He did. To the word!!

There was a rather shocked look on his face once he realised he'd used a "bad word" (as he calls it)!

Perhaps I shouldn't be too surprised. His first word was "boob", which was a bit odd as it's not a word either me or my wife ever use.

Re: Hearing your child's first major swear word!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I’m picturing you in your living room, tamping mad at the telly because the city have just conceded another early goal, your young un in the kitchen eating tea, with your missus over hearing your dismay, rolls her eyes and says “it’s only a .........”

Exactly Eric, who did he get that bad word off?

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Exactly Eric, who did he get that bad word off?
    Can't avoid it at the ground. The blokes sitting behind us in the Ninian Stand were pissing themselves!!

One of my abiding memories of my childhood was shouting up the stairs to my brother “Where’s my socks ya c*nt”, I must have been about 7, my staunch Catholic mother nearly collapsed in the kitchen. In my defence my brother used to call me a little punk, I just got a bit mixed up with my four letter words🤪🤪🤪

Nearly as bad as hearing your 82 year old mother swearing for the first time! I didn't think she knew the word! (& she doesn't bother to apologise when she farts anymore).