At the risk of sounding like a fickle prick ( and hopefully jinxing Giggs into becoming another legendary Wales manager like I did in condemning Coleman early on) I am not feeling confident about RG as manager and hope to **** he doesn't spurn the next opportunity he'll have to help the boys get to the Euros.

That's the problem with these internationals, with so much riding on so few games, you really have to do something very radical in sacking a manager after half a dozen "friendly" games , or stick with the guy and hope for the best. It seems that having a keen sense for when to change the management is even more important with international teams than it is with club teams. A sense , I suspect those in charge of the FAW probably don't have. In fact, has any international association ever changed their manager half way through a campaign ? I can't remember any off the top of my head.

Whilst people will undoubtedly warm to Giggs for his attacking style, I can't help but feel that we have enough talent to do a bit better against Denmark, especially at home, and that being a little bit more balanced is probably the way forward between two such closely matched sides. Giggs' style reminds me somwhat of what Jokanovic did at Fulham. Too attacking and ultimately naive.

We'll see I suppsoe.