+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips

  1. #1

    Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips

    Amongst the most popular so-called conspiracy theories are: a one world government, the elimination of physical cash and the microchipping of all humankind with an embedded device that will contain a person's ID and other personal information including bank payment information along with GPS tracking technology enabling everyone's movements to be tracked live and retrospectively from when they're implanted.

    Jowan Österlund, November 11.

    Britain’s biggest employer organisation and main trade union body have sounded the alarm over the prospect of British companies implanting staff with microchips to improve security.

    UK firm BioTeq, which offers the implants to businesses and individuals, has already fitted 150 implants in the UK.

    The tiny chips, implanted in the flesh between the thumb and forefinger, are similar to those for pets. They enable people to open their front door, access their office or start their car with a wave of their hand, and can also store medical data.

    Another company, Biohax of Sweden, also provides human chip implants the size of a grain of rice. It told the Sunday Telegraph (£) that it is in discussions with several British legal and financial firms about fitting their employees with microchips, including one major company with hundreds of thousands of employees. More: https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...ith-microchips

  2. #2

    Re: Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips

    About time ,Bob Geldof was ahead of his time , ingenious chap,and he saved the world from starving .

  3. #3

    Re: Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips

    The other day I saw a TV advert for a battery operated tin opener. You just place it on top and away you go. I thought: "how idle people have become" before recalling that battery operated toothbrushes have been around for years. "So fecking what?" Well, people love convenience. A great many today purposely swerve using cash whenever possible and a recent poll suggested 47% of respondents wouldn't be concerned if notes and coins disappeared. Some months back I stated in a post here that for a fortnight as an experiment I tried to go cashless. I would have succeeded hadn't I made two purchases I didn't need to when cash was the only option. It was easy to understand how so many have been seduced by flashing a plastic card instead.

    The microchips featured in the OP link are being promoted from a security angle more than for convenience but it's all about stepping stones and conditioning towards being tagged like dogs are today in the UK.

  4. #4
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,938
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The other day I saw a TV advert for a battery operated tin opener. You just place it on top and away you go. I thought: "how idle people have become" before recalling that battery operated toothbrushes have been around for years. "So fecking what?" Well, people love convenience. A great many today purposely swerve using cash whenever possible and a recent poll suggested 47% of respondents wouldn't be concerned if notes and coins disappeared. Some months back I stated in a post here that for a fortnight as an experiment I tried to go cashless. I would have succeeded hadn't I made two purchases I didn't need to when cash was the only option. It was easy to understand how so many have been seduced by flashing a plastic card instead.

    The microchips featured in the OP link are being promoted from a security angle more than for convenience but it's all about stepping stones and conditioning towards being tagged like dogs are today in the UK.
    All they need now is a few little scare stories about people who are not chipped and people will be begging for them

  5. #5

    Re: Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips

    I don't know. One minute we are taking back control from the Soros financed EU globalists and then just as we approach Independence Day we begin the inorexable march towards implanting all our citizens with microchips. Makes you wonder whether we are shaking off the shackles of one brutal hegemony for another.

  6. #6

    Re: Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips

    I heard Cyril has put his name down for two, just in case one breaks

  7. #7
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,938
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I heard Cyril has put his name down for two, just in case one breaks

  8. #8

    Re: Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I heard Cyril has put his name down for two, just in case one breaks
    I need to plan ahead for when I start forgetting where I live!

  9. #9

    Re: Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I heard Cyril has put his name down for two, just in case one breaks
    You've been a little hard on dear old Cyril of late. Yes, he's a statist who believes Nanny exists to serve and protect rather than control and exploit, yet he's not nearly as far gone upstairs than others' hereabouts.

  10. #10

    Re: Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I don't know. One minute we are taking back control from the Soros financed EU globalists and then just as we approach Independence Day we begin the inorexable march towards implanting all our citizens with microchips. Makes you wonder whether we are shaking off the shackles of one brutal hegemony for another.
    It makes you wonder if brexit is motivated by the golden opportunity to take workers rights away. No, surely not, it's the likes of Boris and Rees-Mogg fighting for us against the elites.

  11. #11

    Re: Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips

    British workers have already been crushed underfoot.

    UK strikes reach all-time low in 2017: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44300117

    - The number of strikes in the UK last year was the lowest recorded to date, according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS).

    There were 79 stoppages in 2017, the lowest figures since records began in 1891. -

  12. #12

    Re: Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You've been a little hard on dear old Cyril of late. Yes, he's a statist who believes Nanny exists to serve and protect rather than control and exploit, yet he's not nearly as far gone upstairs than others' hereabouts.
    Semi-delusional........praise indeed!

  13. #13

    Re: Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    British workers have already been crushed underfoot.

    UK strikes reach all-time low in 2017: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44300117

    - The number of strikes in the UK last year was the lowest recorded to date, according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS).

    There were 79 stoppages in 2017, the lowest figures since records began in 1891. -
    Maybe they are just happier people now , and they dont find the need to moan , grown about a society ,or even feel they need to strike anymore ,orvsimply dontbwant too.

    Perhaps todays life is a little better (not perfect) than those tough strike ridden days of years gone by ,where our families suffered and struggled with poor wages, conditions,and workers rights,and had to take action to improve,thier lot .

  14. #14

    Re: Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips

    Thatcher's trade union legal changes in the early 1980s is the number one reason, and is nothing to do with workers' contentment levels hitting a new record high in 2017. Also up there is the decline in union membership that has sorely impacted collective bargaining power. Strike action plummetted once the miners were defeated in 1985 and declined further almost in a straight line in every proceeding year. The establishment's red team who howled in protest at the establishment's blue team between 1979-1997 over so many of their reforms in that period did nothing to repeal any of them from 1997-2010. Why? Because they share the same agenda of course.

    Striking was illegal full stop during both World Wars and yet were common in 1914-1918 and ubiquitous during 1939-1945 but prosecutions were few and news of them censored for fear of damaging morale. Pay shot up in many industries, none more so than for miners who were always eager to drop their picks and shovels with disputes galore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •